What do y’all do for a living?

Gainfully unemployed here…by the grace of God headed into year #7 of retirement and it’s a beautiful thing and I highly recommend it!
Waking up every morning and getting paid each and every day doing whatever I want to do…yes living a dream.
What funds these trucks? Hard work and very careful future planning.

Last edited:
Gainfully unemployed here…by the grace of God headed into year #6 of retirement and it’s a beautiful thing and I highly recommend it!
Waking up every morning and getting paid each and every day doing whatever I want to do…yes living a dream.
What funds these trucks? Hard work and very careful future planning. ??
Oh man I can’t wait. 38 more years for me. 33 if I play my cards right. Congratulations on accomplishing the dream!

I move hunks of aluminum through the sky ?
5BDE3430-9FF0-43E8-9DC8-F0C674779D98.jpeg

I move hunks of aluminum through the sky ?View attachment 25029
I’m an aircraft maintenance officer in the Air Force, ie I own those hunks of aluminum and my guys/gals make sure those hunks of aluminum are able to move through the sky safely haha. Currently stationed in Fort Worth, TX but here in a few years it’ll be time to find a real job.

I’m an aircraft maintenance officer in the Air Force, ie I own those hunks of aluminum and my guys/gals make sure those hunks of aluminum are able to move through the sky safely haha. Currently stationed in Fort Worth, TX but here in a few years it’ll be time to find a real job.
Thank you for your service.

I too have been thoroughly enjoying retirement for the last 2 years.

It certainly did help being married to a financial advisor for 35 years. Lol
BUT getting tired of her bragging " SEE HONEY , I TOLD YOU YOU COULD RETIRE EARLY IF YOU LISTEN TO ME ". Lol

source: the stock market

Retired now ... Was a consulting partner in a Big 4 accounting firm and I am also a CPA. Truck funded by long hours and hard work over my entire life, starting as a local newspaper delivery boy at age 12.

My objective is to be able to slide into that coffin, well used with a smile on my face - saying "what a ride"

Don't have my truck yet :(??, but I am a 100% disabled veteran and an elementary school media tech (I work in the library)

I've delivered papers, driven trains, fought in combat, built houses, dug ditches, provided security, sold mortgages... Now I lead global technology initiatives (Global Head of Data) for a $26bn a year company.

Crazy ride. Greatful for everything.

Still wish the Tremor was cheaper. ?

I' m a volunteer firefighter for over 30 years i was an auto mechanic for 11 years & i just retired on 05/21/21. i was a corrections officer for 25 years . but time to move on & enjoy life. at was at ground zero on 911 a couple hours after the towers fell & realized life is too short enjoy it while you can . NEVER FORGET 09/11/01 ????

Civil Service retirement includes a few years in the Air Force. My wife was a Critical Care RN, Director of Nursing here in Tampa for 36 yrs. No divorces, No children, minimal debt, followed our financial advise. Could of done things better .. should have been more conservative at times. But .. Its life. One thing we learned from my wife's career is, you can be dead tomorrow. You have to live, explore, fulfill your dreams while you can. If you don't, you wont. Before you realize it, you can't.

Back