What did you do to your Tremor today?

Built a tire mounted camping table....
20210422_165415.jpg

...had a beer to celebrate

I can get you a pic in the morning, but the fronts and rears match perfect with the 20%.
Thanks!!! That’s what I’m hoping to do is match both. It looked like a match from the photos you already posted but yea, if you don’t mind.... a side shot would be super helpful. THANKS!!!

This spot right here is just begging for a led strip. I don't have my truck yet, so who wants to be the first to try it?

View attachment 21209View attachment 21210

I've been looking for this post for weeks. After having my Tremor for a month now, I agree, a thin line amber light might look perfect inlayed somehow in there. That grille section is divided into 3, approx 4" openings. I've gotta few ideas I'm working on .. it might just be kinda cool ..or not. LOL !!!

Did a little preventive maintenance today. Dropped the spare tire and applied XG12 to every electrical connector that I could find. It helps water proof the connection and prevents corrosion to the contacts.
yes .. These trucks seem sensitive to moisture in the connectors around the spare. It's on my .. to-do list.

Thanks!!! That’s what I’m hoping to do is match both. It looked like a match from the photos you already posted but yea, if you don’t mind.... a side shot would be super helpful. THANKS!!!
Here you go.

Attachments

• 1F09ED8C-5D94-4279-A826-444341CD40FA.jpeg
    1F09ED8C-5D94-4279-A826-444341CD40FA.jpeg
    426.5 KB · Views: 104
View attachment 22923View attachment 22924
Practice run. Test fit the golf cart. Camping season will start in about 3 weeks for us up here. Had to make sure this fit. 30 foot travel trailer coming out of storage shortly...

Curious what ramps you are using. I wanted to get the factory ones, but it seems they are too short to be very practical.

Curious what ramps you are using. I wanted to get the factory ones, but it seems they are too short to be very practical.
These are Titan 10 foot ramps. Each ramp is 17 inches wide. Heavy duty version. Handles the golf cart without any issue. My golf cart isn’t lifted (yet) and everything clears without scraping anywhere. I researched ramps for weeks and decided on these. Made in USA. Not too heavy and decent price. Plenty of weigh capacity. I can handle them no problem by myself.

Ran a cable from cab to bed for fridge power from Solar battery bank. There is an existing grommet 3" to the passenger side of the inverter vent hole. Requires inverter to be removed, but after the cover is popped off, it's simply two 10mm bolts... Hopefully this helps someone...

20210425_165832.jpg

20210425_204511.jpg

20210425_205433.jpg

Ran a cable from cab to bed for fridge power from Solar battery bank. There is an existing grommet 3" to the passenger side of the inverter vent hole. Requires inverter to be removed, but after the cover is popped off, it's simply two 10mm bolts... Hopefully this helps someone...

View attachment 23035
View attachment 23036
View attachment 23037

when you replace the Ford Inverter with a Larger unit, can the Ford Inverter wiring still be used ..?

Back