What did you do to your Tremor today?

I did a little prepping under my back seat for the Memphis riots that I’m sure will explode soon. These criminals won’t catch me slipping lol.
CBABEDC9-A929-45D3-A810-CF669B2DD9E5.jpeg

I did a little prepping under my back seat for the Memphis riots that I’m sure will explode soon. These criminals won’t catch me slipping lol.
Excellent! Is that an M1A or just an Archangel type chassis? Be safe. AR Pistol or semi auto pistol would be easier to access.

I did a little prepping under my back seat for the Memphis riots that I’m sure will explode soon. These criminals won’t catch me slipping lol. View attachment 2162
Do you have a plan to secure it? Wonderful space to use but I'd hate to leave relatively unsecured.

Excellent! Is that an M1A or just an Archangel type chassis? Be safe. AR Pistol or semi auto pistol would be easier to access.
It’s a Ruger Mini 14 with an archangel chassis. Pistol is upfront on a magnet.

Do you have a plan to secure it? Wonderful space to use but I'd hate to leave relatively unsecured.
I don’t have anything to secure it yet. I always park in the garage at home. I’m thinking maybe have a hasp of some sort to seat brace and floor board.

Nope. look behind the rear seat belt on the side of the seat where it hinges. You'll see a slot for the key. From what I understand all trucks should have it. No special packages needed

I don’t have anything to secure it yet. I always park in the garage at home. I’m thinking maybe have a hasp of some sort to seat brace and floor board.
There is a key slot on the back seat to lock it while in the down position. It's located on the side of the seat. Not a safe, but better than just being able to lift the seat up at will.

Mentioned at 6:08

it is what one may say if the guys in the blue hats come to take your guns away

I know several guys that lost their guns while ice fishing.
If I have 10 guns and the government comes to take them all away, how many guns do I have left?
85. Because I lied about only having 10 guns.

Back