What did you do to your Tremor today?

Forgot to add pic of badges from Billet Basges.
View attachment 15222
Looks great on your Tremor with that blend of metallics. I think I would need inverted/blacked version for My Antimatter Blue/Ultimate Black Lariat. Thanks for sharing.

Looks great on your Tremor with that blend of metallics. I think I would need inverted/blacked version for My Antimatter Blue/Ultimate Black Lariat. Thanks for sharing.
Definitely agree!

This weekend I tapped into my inner electrician. I connected my raptor lights in the grill to the Day Time Running lights (which I love). I installed 2 low profile 8" light bars behind the lower section of the front grill (upfitter #1). There is enough space in there to mount 10" wide bars, but I liked the ways the spacing worked out with the 8" size. I had to drill new holes in the mounting brackets so that the lights didn't sit up too high which would have caused the grill to block half of the light. I also installed a 13.5" triple row light bar in the front bumper where the license plate holder was (upfitter #2). I bolted it through existing bolt holes just incase I decide I don't like it. I'm on the fence. It draws a lot of attention since it is so shiny and sticks out past the bumper .25", but it also puts out a ton of light. I've ordered a different one that is smaller and mostly black that I am going to try instead. I'm sure it won't be a bright, but I think I'll like it better if it is less noticeable.

Attachments

• IMG_4645.jpeg
    IMG_4645.jpeg
    401.3 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_4646.jpeg
    IMG_4646.jpeg
    421.7 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_4647.jpeg
    IMG_4647.jpeg
    407.7 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_4648.jpeg
    IMG_4648.jpeg
    310.7 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_4649.jpeg
    IMG_4649.jpeg
    300.8 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_4652.jpeg
    IMG_4652.jpeg
    291.9 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_4653.jpeg
    IMG_4653.jpeg
    254.4 KB · Views: 214
This weekend I tapped into my inner electrician. I connected my raptor lights in the grill to the Day Time Running lights (which I love). I installed 2 low profile 8" light bars behind the lower section of the front grill (upfitter #1). There is enough space in there to mount 10" wide bars, but I liked the ways the spacing worked out with the 8" size. I had to drill new holes in the mounting brackets so that the lights didn't sit up too high which would have caused the grill to block half of the light. I also installed a 13.5" triple row light bar in the front bumper where the license plate holder was (upfitter #2). I bolted it through existing bolt holes just incase I decide I don't like it. I'm on the fence. It draws a lot of attention since it is so shiny and sticks out past the bumper .25", but it also puts out a ton of light. I've ordered a different one that is smaller and mostly black that I am going to try instead. I'm sure it won't be a bright, but I think I'll like it better if it is less noticeable.
Looking good ?

Added a BulletProof hitch with a sway ball mount. We haven't gotten a chance to tow with it yet but happy with it's solid construction. Ordered it on Friday and it arrived on Monday.
That sure sticks out far! (That’s what SHE said)??

That sure sticks out far! (That’s what SHE said)??
It has another hole for the shank to go further in. (good set up)

If I can safely use this position I may because I think it will keep my trailer's jack past my tailgate. I am afraid that I might drop my tailgate using the key fob out of habit while my trailer is hooked up. Our camper is small and only has between 350 and 500 or so pounds of tongue weight depending on the number of bikes on the campers roof rack so it may be fine to run in this setting?

It has another hole for the shank to go further in. (good set up)

If I can safely use this position I may because I think it will keep my trailer's jack past my tailgate. I am afraid that I might drop my tailgate using the key fob out of habit while my trailer is hooked up. Our camper is small and only has between 350 and 500 or so pounds of tongue weight depending on the number of bikes on the campers roof rack so it may be fine to run in this setting?
Yeah, doesn’t sound like you’ll have a problem with it sticking out that far. ?

Would you be able to share the brand and model number of those 2 low profile 8" light bars? Everything looks good!

Changed the stock cab lights out for the smoked Recons with white LEDs. Made sure I resealed them really good. View attachment 1450View attachment 1451View attachment 1452View attachment 1453View attachment 1454 And added some black Super Duty letter inserts on the hood. Also added a little sticker on the back window. Tomorrow tackling changing out the stock mirror light with Redon with white running LEDs and the scanning Amber blinkers with smoked lennses.
Curious what did you use to seal the roof clearance lights? Thanks

Would you be able to share the brand and model number of those 2 low profile 8" light bars? Everything looks good!
You bet, but it looks like they are out of stock now. I got them off Amazon. The brand is Nirider. Here are a couple of pictures and link to where I found them before. Click Here.

Here are a few that look similar, option 1, option 2, option 3.

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 10.06.42 PM.png

IMG_4659.jpg

I ended up taking off the lower light bar and replacing it with one that was 3" smaller so that I could recess it and make it less noticable. I also got one that is black inside between the lights so it is less noticeable. I like this option better, but the OCD part of me is still not satisfied. The light is centered on the truck right under the Ford logo, but it is not centered in the opening since the opening is not centered on the bumper. Also, now the light is right at the top of the opening and if I drill lower holes in the support brackets on the side, I won't be able to take advantage of the locking grooves in the hardware that keep the light from rotating once it is tightened. I'll give it a couple of weeks to see if it grows on me.
LED light bar.jpeg
IMG_4681.jpeg

Latest Discussions

Back