What did you do to your Tremor today?

I really need to get a set, or 2, of these. El Paso is pretty much just sand, so it will likely save me a lot of pain. My right arm currently hurts from yesterdays digging.

Finally installed the AFe muffler system and bumper step. Muffler has a nice throaty sound not overkill.

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

I may or may not have had to use these 😂
Maxtrax are awesome the extreme ones with the metal teeth are even better and are on my list to get
View attachment 121300

Side note I was pulling a trailer and road pressure.
Now that I have 37s and air down I don't get stuck. Don't be afraid of the sand.
View attachment 121304
Its amazing what 20 pounds of air in your tires will let you do in the sand!

Last edited:
Went to Moab 2 weeks ago. Took the SXS since that's what I primarily wheel in. Rolled the SXS the day before I was supposed to leave and bent up the radius arms.

Had a day left still so figured I'd take the Tremor out for a easy run. Ran Hurrah Pass and Chicken Corners. Mostly gravel roads with a few small rock ledges. Didn't want to do anything too crazy since I was alone and still needed to drag a trailer 1400 miles home. Truck rode great offroad at 25psi on all 4 corners.

20230523_154115.jpg
20230523_153952~2.jpg
20230523_151207.jpg
20230523_144733.jpg
20230523_135547.jpg

Went to Moab 2 weeks ago. Took the SXS since that's what I primarily wheel in. Rolled the SXS the day before I was supposed to leave and bent up the radius arms.

Had a day left still so figured I'd take the Tremor out for a easy run. Ran Hurrah Pass and Chicken Corners. Mostly gravel roads with a few small rock ledges. Didn't want to do anything too crazy since I was alone and still needed to drag a trailer 1400 miles home. Truck rode great offroad at 25psi on all 4 corners.

View attachment 121651View attachment 121650View attachment 121649View attachment 121648View attachment 121646
Nice! Pic#3 is TOTM material...

I may or may not have had to use these 😂
Maxtrax are awesome the extreme ones with the metal teeth are even better and are on my list to get
View attachment 121300

Side note I was pulling a trailer and road pressure.
Now that I have 37s and air down I don't get stuck. Don't be afraid of the sand.
View attachment 121304
If you need to manually lock your hubs, what do you do?

I posted a video of the intelligence adaptive cruise control with Stop and go onto YouTube

Question? I have adaptive cruise control, when it slows you down quickly like when someone abruptly moves over in front of you do the brake lights activate? I assume that they do?

I posted a video of the intelligence adaptive cruise control with Stop and go onto YouTube

That is one feature I had on my last F150 and really liked. We now have it on our '23 Escape.

Question? I have adaptive cruise control, when it slows you down quickly like when someone abruptly moves over in front of you do the brake lights activate? I assume that they do?
I've heard federal motor vehicle safety standards require the brake lamps to illuminate whenever the brakes are applied whether they're being applied by the driver or by the vehicle. However, ACC may simply coast if additional braking is not required and then of course no lights.

If you need to manually lock your hubs, what do you do?
That would be a dire situation and in that case I would have to take the wheel off to remove the center cover cap 😄.

I assume so.

Back