What did you do to your Tremor today?

Bedliner...
IMG_20230118.jpg

Does anyone have the steering wheel part number for the heated wheel?

I like the mount. What light is that??
It's the Able 2 Sho-Me mini. Bought it used more than 10 years ago and is an absolute workhorse. Changed the dome a few times when it starts to turn yellow, but has never failed me. Ran the wire over the headliner and through the firewall to Aux 1 in the upfitters. Nice to not have to use the cigarette lighter plug.

Presuming you’re looking at swapping for the Raptor steering wheel as others have done? This was posted on the Raptor steering wheel thread:

if you’re looking for additional info, look into that thread, pretty comprehensive discussion.
I was looking at that before but not sure if I’d want the paddles since I’m not sure if they would work with the sync 4 system.

I was looking at that before but not sure if I’d want the paddles since I’m not sure if they would work with the sync 4 system.
They will work. There were several folks on here that made the switch as soon as they got their 22MY trucks... That is how I got my wheel - removed from a 22 and replaced with a Raptor...

They will work. There were several folks on here that made the switch as soon as they got their 22MY trucks... That is how I got my wheel - removed from a 22 and replaced with a Raptor...
Ok I didn’t know that. I know boosted grey has a harness for the 20s and 21s but didn’t know it was compatible with the 22s.

That’s my next mod after I finish with the ARB/air tank/air horn I’m working on. Looking forward to it!

Back