What did you do to your Tremor today?

Highway products out of Oregon makes some cool aluminum tool boxes. There was also a company called Billy Boxes out of Austin but i'm not sure they're still in that business.

Highway products out of Oregon makes some cool aluminum tool boxes. There was also a company called Billy Boxes out of Austin but i'm not sure they're still in that business.
Just what I was looking for. Thanks. Billy Boxes is taking a time out. But Highway products looks nice.

Just what I was looking for. Thanks. Billy Boxes is taking a time out. But Highway products looks nice.
I planned on getting a low profile highway products tool box but decided to go with the HD bed cover and internal tool box instead. Good luck!

So far, very much. I really like the low profile and the look, and that I essentially can still access all my bed space except a couple inches at the top of the front bedrail where it attaches.

I will wait until driving in the rain to give a final opinion. I really like how easy it is to use, and that there are no additional keys to keep track of like my neighbor's rolling cover.

If it does a good job keeping the weather out, it is a winner.

Ed
I have one also, I've been very pleased with it.

Put on my Weathertech side window deflectors today went on really easy and we’ll see how they hold up. Fit really well happy so far. Need to install the stubby antenna, cell phone holder and rear seat latch I just got from Builtright Industries. On the way I have a DEE-ZEE bed mat. Just ordered color matching Ovals front and rear, mirror caps, door handles and rear appliqué tonight man it was hard trying to decide what I wanted color matching and what I wanted gloss black. I think it’s gonna look sick when I get them and get them on can’t wait! Now I might start thinking about a Carli or BDS lift not sure though might drive it like it is and just see for a bit. I’ll post some pics tomorrow if I can remember forgot to get some today.

Put on my Weathertech side window deflectors today went on really easy and we’ll see how they hold up. Fit really well happy so far. Need to install the stubby antenna, cell phone holder and rear seat latch I just got from Builtright Industries. On the way I have a DEE-ZEE bed mat. Just ordered color matching Ovals front and rear, mirror caps, door handles and rear appliqué tonight man it was hard trying to decide what I wanted color matching and what I wanted gloss black. I think it’s gonna look sick when I get them and get them on can’t wait! Now I might start thinking about a Carli or BDS lift not sure though might drive it like it is and just see for a bit. I’ll post some pics tomorrow if I can remember forgot to get some today.
Been looking at the DZ bed mat, too. Let us know how that works out for you and post some pics . Did you get the tailgate cover, too?

No I already have a spray in berliner but I just like the mat also keeps stuff from sliding around and provides extra protection. I'll take some pics as soon as i get it in for sure. Should get it Friday.

20200303_131340.jpg20200303_131313.jpg20200303_131303.jpg20200303_130420.jpg20200303_130416.jpg
Took some pics today did get the bed mat in today. Tinted windows, stubby antenna and weather tech side window wind/rain deflectors on. Waiting on some more stuff as we speak or as I post this. Love this truck!

Any rubbing with different tires? Really wanting to go with a 20“ rim and different tire set up but don’t know if I need to go higher or not. Did you just black the 6.7 decal out yourself?
No rubbing
I bought them on etsy's they are awesome factory Ford professionals painted it. Not cheap $300.00 but worth it to me!

Latest Discussions

Back