What did you do to your Tremor today?

Not much today but yesterday, Rokblokz mudflaps, low profile deep tool box with access tonno cover, led headlight and fog light bulbs, MBRP 5” filter back exhaust, dee Zee tailgate shock, and unfortunately not a S & B cold air intake, (FYI the guy that answered the question on amazon saying the model for a 2019 works on a 2020 is wrong it doesn’t!). In a couple weeks I’m getting the grill vinyl wrapped black and the chrome bumpers wrapped in the iconic silver body color. After that I think I’m done and can just enjoy:)

Attachments

• 737B2A93-7749-41DB-8077-9C900DF9BBF7.jpeg
    737B2A93-7749-41DB-8077-9C900DF9BBF7.jpeg
    246.6 KB · Views: 571
  • C64F0775-5501-4982-9331-9A73CF101983.jpeg
    C64F0775-5501-4982-9331-9A73CF101983.jpeg
    263.4 KB · Views: 560
Not great pictures but got the chrome grill disassembled and painted black. Definitely helped the huge front end out. Next is emblems and handles. Not sure what I’m doing with the bumpers yet. A fried said he will paint them body color for me but I am holding off to see how it comes together leaving them chrome.

Attachments

• EDAD83C9-C7E6-4820-8C5C-9DF1692D6BAC.jpeg
    EDAD83C9-C7E6-4820-8C5C-9DF1692D6BAC.jpeg
    285.6 KB · Views: 381
  • ACE3F403-7831-4D75-8C9A-29AA73DFCCA0.jpeg
    ACE3F403-7831-4D75-8C9A-29AA73DFCCA0.jpeg
    249.7 KB · Views: 380
Not much today but yesterday, Rokblokz mudflaps, low profile deep tool box with access tonno cover, led headlight and fog light bulbs, MBRP 5” filter back exhaust, dee Zee tailgate shock, and unfortunately not a S & B cold air intake, (FYI the guy that answered the question on amazon saying the model for a 2019 works on a 2020 is wrong it doesn’t!). In a couple weeks I’m getting the grill vinyl wrapped black and the chrome bumpers wrapped in the iconic silver body color. After that I think I’m done and can just enjoy:)

Lookn' good @Dlip - Welcome to the forum!

Not great pictures but got the chrome grill disassembled and painted black. Definitely helped the huge front end out. Next is emblems and handles. Not sure what I’m doing with the bumpers yet. A fried said he will paint them body color for me but I am holding off to see how it comes together leaving them chrome.

Nice work, what paint did you use?

Looks great! I was planning to have mine vinyl wrapped but maybe I’ll just paint it? What paint did you use?

I spent a few hours fabricating brackets for my compressors, relay and air tank on the Viair on board air system, and put a 6 pin Delphi Weatherpack on the upfitter switch wires.

As time allows this week, I will start installing the system. Compressors inboard of the frame rails behind the transfer case, and tank outboard on the passenger side.

I think it is going to be a nice, clean installation. Considering routing the air intakes for the compressors in the filtered side of the engine air box rather than adding the Viair filters under the hood. I don't want added stuff to maintain if it doesn't add value.

Ed

Compressor mount installed, tank/bracket assembly installed. Mounting the compressors, plumbing and wiring next! I should have onboard air by next weekend if work allows! I also received my BuiltRight Industries panels today, but didn't even open the box to peek at them.

Ed

I got my BuiltRight bed panels installed. 9 out of 10 stars. The only issue was the bed side trailer plugs must have changed, as I had to trim the drivers rear panel a bit to fit around the plug assembly. Nicely finished, about 1/8" steel. Seems like it is durable, and a much better answer for my limited "tool box" type needs. I have a 210 piece mechanics tool set in the plastic box they came in tie-down strapped to the passenger side front one, will bungee my air tools to the other front one, and have the rears available for anything temporary.

Happy with them.

Ed

I got my BuiltRight bed panels installed. 9 out of 10 stars. The only issue was the bed side trailer plugs must have changed, as I had to trim the drivers rear panel a bit to fit around the plug assembly. Nicely finished, about 1/8" steel. Seems like it is durable, and a much better answer for my limited "tool box" type needs. I have a 210 piece mechanics tool set in the plastic box they came in tie-down strapped to the passenger side front one, will bungee my air tools to the other front one, and have the rears available for anything temporary.

Happy with them.

Ed

Glad to hear you got them on Ed. When you get a chance, post up some pics! I think this will be one of my first mods.

I just noticed mine is already rusting. What did you use for paint?

I wiped it down with acetone, then shot on some rustoleum primer and gloss black.

I still need to shoot some photos of my compressor setup. It works great and is nice and tucked away. Thinking of getting some upfitter switches labels next.

Ed

I wiped it down with acetone, then shot on some rustoleum primer and gloss black.

I still need to shoot some photos of my compressor setup. It works great and is nice and tucked away. Thinking of getting some upfitter switches labels next.

Ed
Photos would be awesome. I’m really curious how people are setting that up.

Photos would be awesome. I’m really curious how people are setting that up.

Here you go Rich!

Ed

I'd like to see some pics of the tool box. I'm trying to figure out what to do with my bed.

Also which led bulbs did you go with?

Thanks!

I got my Blue Sea Marine 2 switch panel and momentary SPDT switches to run my winches. Bumpers, lights and winches will come along more slowly, but if time allows, I will mount the control panel and run all the wiring this next weekend. Tentative plan is to mount the panel near my driver's leg at the front of the storage area on the drivers side of the console.

I will control power to the panel and each winch by utilizing Upfitter switch 5 and 6 for front and rear respectively, so It is hard to make a mistake.

I love the Blue Sea panels, used one in the last rock crawler I built for ignition, starter, lights, winches, etc... and it was bullet proof.

BlueseaBuggyPanel.jpg

Ed

Last edited:
Back