What did you do to your Tremor today?

Was there any water leaking thru the revolver after your wash? I’m about to pull the trigger very soon on the x4s
A little dripping at the tailgate. It has not rained hard since I installed it so I can’t report on it during a hard rain.

13ED1BEA-A4D6-44B1-9B53-F060304D9962.jpeg
Put her to work today. Doing a bathroom remodeling.

Got him a new Swedish fire extinguisher. That nozzle just snaps on so if you think that opening the hood would be a bad thing you can stick the nozzle through the grill and let ‘er rip. They aren't cheap but they have a long shelf life.

I should also note that this isn't a dry chemical type. It basically produces potassium smoke so it smothers a fire without leaving any residue! It is officially endorsed by Volvo and they have pretty high standards!

54606668-D2D0-4812-AFAC-A87E6F321A55.jpeg

Last edited:
Started on my winch install... was going to let a local Ford dealer do the work. Called them, they said well we have been sub contracting to a local Leonard dealer for Tremor winch installs. I called them and they said they never installed a winch on a Tremor. I called a semi local 4x4 off road store and ask them, they said they never installed a winch on a Tremor and wouldn’t be liable for any scratches or damages. They did quote $600 to do the work. Nah that’s a pass for me at this point. I still have to wire it up and put the bumper on. Ran into one issue with the winch, one of the insert nuts that seats into the winch housing would not fully seat and wouldn’t allow the bolt to start threading. Ended up using diamond micro files to open up the pocket, took about an hour. Wasn’t happy, but what do you do? By the way, this was supposed to be a dealer install, winch was on back ordered and was delivered 5 weeks after I took delivery of the truck. Ford owes me some $ for the install... we will see.View attachment 38157
Finished up the winch install, super clean and exactly how it should be. Waiting on my extended cover piece part number ( LC3Z 8311 E). $70.81, from local Ford dealership. I will mention on drivers side with hidden winch control box directly behind bumper mount with all the winch control box wires, you better have small hands or lot of patients. I have large hands with little patients especially while it is 40 deg. Outside. Tried out the winch, spools faster than I expected, but okay. I will grab a picture when extended piece comes in. All in all not a bad install, I worked at my pace, got everything exactly how I wanted it, Took me two evenings after work. Now that I know how to do it, I could probably knock it out in one evening. Super impressed with the quality of all winch components and mounting hardware, all pieces went right together without issue.

I’ve got a set of flag magnets I was so excited to transfer from my old f150 to my new super duty tremor... one small issue I failed to remember until the big install day. Aluminum is not magnetic! Welp my big install day came to a halt and now I’ll be on the hunt for some nice vinyl decals. Thought I’d share the fun Saturday morning install. I tried to do something to my Tremor today... 😂

Finished up the winch install, super clean and exactly how it should be. Waiting on my extended cover piece part number ( LC3Z 8311 E). $70.81, from local Ford dealership. I will mention on drivers side with hidden winch control box directly behind bumper mount with all the winch control box wires, you better have small hands or lot of patients. I have large hands with little patients especially while it is 40 deg. Outside. Tried out the winch, spools faster than I expected, but okay. I will grab a picture when extended piece comes in. All in all not a bad install, I worked at my pace, got everything exactly how I wanted it, Took me two evenings after work. Now that I know how to do it, I could probably knock it out in one evening. Super impressed with the quality of all winch components and mounting hardware, all pieces went right together without issue.
All put together, nice clean install.
68F568DC-B63D-4E3C-B62E-86E0401F5B13.jpeg

Got my black gloss graphics from Signville ( $65 + $15 shipping). Easy install using the wet method. I used painters tape to mark current Tremor graphic location, used hairdryer to remove current sticker, came right off. Cleaned area, no residue to speak of. Using a 50% water, 50% rubbing alcohol and two drops of dish soap solution ( per Signville) I wet the location down, painters tape still in place. Peeled one side of the graphic ( truck side) sprayed down the graphic pretty heavy with pre made solution, placed on truck using painters tape as reference. Once location set, I used squeegee supplied by Signville to start working out solution from the middle to all edges, keep in mind thick protective like wax paper still over graphic. Once I was satisfied, I removed wax paper, pulling 180 degrees from graphic (going towards opposite end of graphic) . This ensures graphic stays in place. Once off, worked out a few water pockets out with micro fiber, passed a hair dryer over several times. I watched a utube video of a guy putting on Z71 graphics this way. I think it looks better than the gray and black one from the factory. Shout out to TX-Tremor6.7 for idea and where to buy.
AE8C8492-AFDA-493C-B655-F052E8D248FE.png

What rack is that? Awesome garage too!
The exact two things I noticed first when looking at this picture.

I would imagine that is how one utilizes all of the payload a 250 is rated for (understanding it's capable of more...)

Latest Discussions

Back