What did you do to your Tremor today?

Installed Carli front differential guard and Noco plug for the block heater. Also re-routed the block heater cord so it's less vulnerable to damage. Full post:

7971c3b2-d44c-4a24-847b-e62c7c486cc0-jpeg.37484

c933a940-1a9a-4218-90e2-e13b24ca6033-jpeg.37488

305ebe93-7ddb-4d65-b0ad-7b5923a6b7b2-jpeg.37486

454729a6-1471-499d-aa1a-39475e8df85e-jpeg.37489

Up to now.
All the windows and sunroof tinted - easy, dropped it off at the tint shop
Paint protection film on the front end, hood, headlights, grill, mirrors, and top half of the bed sides - easy, same as above
Factor 55 flat link for the hitch - easy, redid it to add the Ford safety strap since I almost pinched my finger reeling the winch line back in
Baja Designs rear lights - medium difficulty due to having to go through the wiring again since it didn't work the first try and the wires got a little warm. I connected a couple of wires to one of lights incorrectly, fixed that and no problems now
Baja Designs 7XL linkable front lightbar - that was kind of a PITA getting all the individual lights lined up and aimed (still working on that). I had to make up some spacers for the mounts as they were a little too far apart and when tightened up it put too much outward pressure on the links so I couldn't adjust the lights.
NOCO outlet for the block heater - easy, although it took me a little time to find the cord since it got tucked behind the bumper with the winch install and BD lights above.
BAKFLIP MX4 with Truck hero rails - pretty easy, just had to wait for new rails from BAKFLIP since one got damaged in shipping.
S & B 60 gallon tank - kind of a PITA doing by myself. Lucky for me only one of the factory captured clips for hanger spun and I was able to get a wrench on it. I don't know what to do with the stock tank now.
Forscan changes were simple so far.
Baja Designs foglights with KD Fabworks brackets soon.

Great prices from Apollo Optics here.

@stubby, Where is this at? What part of Idaho? I'm in SE Idaho an didn't realize anywhere had received that much snow!
This was at 6800 feet, above the Cascade area. Its supposed to snow for the next few days so I'll probably take a day off and go up and see how deep it gets. Maybe stop in at a couple of the high lakes up there and see if the fish are hungry. My granddaughter wanted to go play in the snow, wasn't sure if we would have enough to play in but mother nature came through for me. Would love to see what the higher elevations around Stanely got, or maybe up in the seven devils area.

In nj we are still wearing short sleeve Ts during the day and you guys can start the skiing season already. I love Idaho all around.
I normally wear shorts and a hoodie in the winter, and you'll see me shoveling snow with sandals on. We can't start skiing yet, but am hoping we have a good winter with plenty of snow pack. We are in a La Nina, and we should be inside the jet stream so the predictions are good for the Payette and Boise national forests. I think Eastern Idaho is also predicted to do well with snow pack, and my buddy does cloud seeding to help get more moisture in our snow as we heavily rely upon hydroelectric power.

send the snow my way!
I'll try, but first we need our snow to stay around. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and stay cold enough for this to happen. I saw that NJ and New York declared a state of emergency from the same system that brought the west coast a ton of rain and snow. Did that bypass you?

I'll try, but first we need our snow to stay around. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and stay cold enough for this to happen. I saw that NJ and New York declared a state of emergency from the same system that brought the west coast a ton of rain and snow. Did that bypass you?
nothing in michigan

I absolutely love these methods. Can you please provide the details on size/offset and do they come with the black center caps like that or is that custom? I’ve seen them on other people’s trucks, not sure what they are.

And also the 315/70/18 tires, they are very close to 12.5 diameter, do they rub at full turn? I assume you are running them with stock tremor suspension. I was contemplating keeping 35s but going a little wider and these seem like a great fit.

Last edited:
I absolutely love these methods. Can you please provide the details on size/offset and do they come with the black center caps like that or is that custom? I’ve seen them on other people’s trucks, not sure what they are.

And also the 315/70/18 tires, they are very close to 12.5 diameter, do they rub at full turn? I assume you are running them with stock tremor suspension. I was contemplating keeping 35s but going a little wider and these seem like a great fit.
Their 18" method 305nv wheels with +18mm offset. I'm not using the center caps those are just the hubs exposed. I put warn manual locking hubs to give it a complete blackout look. The 315 70r18 tires no longer rub with the +18mm wheels. It used to rub slightly on the radius arms on the stock wheels

Their 18" method 305nv wheels with +18mm offset. I'm not using the center caps those are just the hubs exposed. I put warn manual locking hubs to give it a complete blackout look. The 315 70r18 tires no longer rub with the +18mm wheels. It used to rub slightly on the radius arms on the stock wheels
Thank you, it makes sense now. Just one last question, did you paint the lip bolts black? I beleive thats the reason i didn't recognize these methods, is because i always see them with bronze bolts but yours have been blacked out. Not sure if they sell replacements or you simply blacked them out.

Latest Discussions

Back