What did you do to your Tremor today?

Well I have officially owned my beast for a year as of today. I couldn’t be happier with the truck, especially after the snowpocalypse we just had in Memphis. I have done a lot of modifications and plan on a few more this year (if wife doesn’t find out). I kept track of everything I have done to the truck and the list is pretty dang long. I did not keep track of how much I spent and don’t plan on doing so. If my wife ask me, I can say I don’t know ? with a clear conscience lol.

Truck Modifications
Viar 485C dual onboard air system
Recon smoked white cab lights
Recon scanning white mirror turn signals
Recon smoked DRW tailgate light
F150leds running board light kit
F150leds bed light kit
F150leds 4 Raptor light kit
ZRoadz 30” curved light bar
Zroadz rear bumper lights
Side badge LED light kit
Banks Pedal Monster
Tufskinz hood SD decals
Tufskinz glovebox SD decals
Tailgate SD decals
Blacked out front door badges
Klein Demon 730 train horn
EZ drain Oil pan valve
Bed swing out toolbox
Tinted driver/passenger front windows
Tinted front window
Vinyl wrapped tailgate handle
Painted OEM exhaust tip black
Ceramic coat protection
Weathertech window visors
Weathertech mud flaps
Nextbase 522GW front/rear dash cam
Tremor steering wheel logo
Tremor & Flag etched cup holder coasters
Various ForScan modifications
8” drop weighsafe hitch
1 builtright bed panel for onboard air
Builtright dash mount
Builtright rear seat latch
Ram X-Grip double ball tablet mount
Ronin bullet antenna
Bullet valve stem covers
Console lid organizer
Magnetic gun mount
Vinyl wrapped chrome tailgate handle
Upfitter switch labels
Color matched mirror caps
Color matched grille
Coveted Tremor Off-Road window sticker

On Order
Retrax Pro XR tonneau cover (T-80383)
Yakima skyline HD crossbar set
Yakima Skinny Warrior basket

Future Mods
Ford/Warn winch
Wireless airbags system
PMF dual fox stabilizers
Pinup model to do tremor photo shoot
How fast did your tufskinz stuff come, if you remember? I ordered letters, door sill on 20 Feb, havent heard a peep from them, sent an email, nothing heard? Thanks

How fast did your tufskinz stuff come, if you remember? I ordered letters, door sill on 20 Feb, havent heard a peep from them, sent an email, nothing heard? Thanks
I ordered some Tufskinz stuff on amazon January 22. It showed a label being made up Feb 1. Then package received at USPS on Feb 1. USPS doesn't even show it leaving Florida. It is pretty disappointing. I'm up in Canada so there are limited options for companies that ship up here. Not sure if they are just poor to deal with or going through some supply issues.

The first order for the hood letters came in fast but that was early last year. I ordered the glovebox ones in January from Amazon and it took a little over 2 weeks. They could be having issues getting material in from COVID crap or all the bad weather lately, who knows.

I ordered some Tufskinz stuff on amazon January 22. It showed a label being made up Feb 1. Then package received at USPS on Feb 1. USPS doesn't even show it leaving Florida. It is pretty disappointing. I'm up in Canada so there are limited options for companies that ship up here. Not sure if they are just poor to deal with or going through some supply issues.
Thanks, will have to wait and see. I have see other delivery issues with the USPS as you mentioned. Fingers crossed.

The first order for the hood letters came in fast but that was early last year. I ordered the glovebox ones in January from Amazon and it took a little over 2 weeks. They could be having issues getting material in from COVID crap or all the bad weather lately, who knows.
Thanks, and right, COVID has interrupted a lot of people and businesses. Will just wait a bit more, Im sure some supply issue, it is clear they do deliver etc. I appreciate your follow up.

Dual steering stabilizers, toolbox, bed cover, rain guards, banks DPF back exhaust, and Applied Fluid Film. You can see all my boxes, garage is destroyed.

Attachments

• 45064D3A-FC86-4C91-A27B-5511E6D9DB4B.jpeg
    45064D3A-FC86-4C91-A27B-5511E6D9DB4B.jpeg
    422 KB · Views: 267
  • B2E87D30-9CE8-430E-B971-BDC0AE66D085.jpeg
    B2E87D30-9CE8-430E-B971-BDC0AE66D085.jpeg
    332.3 KB · Views: 265
  • B55018B0-CB6B-4EA8-901D-758332BBA91C.jpeg
    B55018B0-CB6B-4EA8-901D-758332BBA91C.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 264
Dual steering stabilizers, toolbox, bed cover, rain guards, banks DPF back exhaust, and Applied Fluid Film. You can see all my boxes, garage is destroyed.
Notice any difference from stock on the exhaust system? It looks great, just curious if the sound/ performance changed any. I know without deleting, the upgrades are limited. Either way I dig the single black pipe! ???

Notice any difference from stock on the exhaust system? It looks great, just curious if the sound/ performance changed any. I know without deleting, the upgrades are limited. Either way I dig the single black pipe! ???
I did it for looks, and it looks 100 percent better, install was easy, plenty of clearance from your spare. Just idled in the garage checking for engine codes didn’t notice any sound change really. But I didn’t get out of the cab. Either way deleted the stock muffler and tips.

I did it for looks, and it looks 100 percent better, install was easy, plenty of clearance from your spare. Just idled in the garage checking for engine codes didn’t notice any sound change really. But I didn’t get out of the cab. Either way deleted the stock muffler and tips.
Awesome thank you for the review. ??Is exactly why this forum is very unique in this world of the interweb. People who actually care enough to respond quickly to questions with respect and sincerity. It’s not a who knows more or whose got a better... idea its just good people taking care of one another. Shout out to @modified for hosting this site, and @driftwoodsvt for helping take care of business! ???

After washing out the bed of the truck because of hauling hay for my Wife's horses, I installed the Built Right Molle Panels. I'll get the recovery gear and ARB Air Compressor mounted up soon.

68-B04-E66-E729-46-DC-A992-FD3-F8-D86202-A.jpg

F4-D682-F6-F1-FE-4224-A003-E000-B677-B161.jpg

MB

Last edited:
Had a “Bullet” Bedliner sprayed in today. This is my second truck using the Bullet product. In my experience it’s better then linex. Looks great and is thicker then the factory spray in from ford. $500
Thanks NorthEast Truck & Off Road

Attachments

• AFD0F405-42EB-472D-A562-CBE9795FD249.jpeg
    AFD0F405-42EB-472D-A562-CBE9795FD249.jpeg
    673.2 KB · Views: 85
  • D53CDBBA-6111-43C3-B350-270807FD77B7.jpeg
    D53CDBBA-6111-43C3-B350-270807FD77B7.jpeg
    751.1 KB · Views: 79
  • C4C450D7-1C37-4A3D-923F-DEB95DD6B72F.jpeg
    C4C450D7-1C37-4A3D-923F-DEB95DD6B72F.jpeg
    961.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 87106060-D49C-49D5-8CE4-C98728C2E1BB.jpeg
    87106060-D49C-49D5-8CE4-C98728C2E1BB.jpeg
    777.2 KB · Views: 83
Had a “Bullet” Bedliner sprayed in today. This is my second truck using the Bullet product. In my experience it’s better then linex. Looks great and is thicker then the factory spray in from ford. $500
Thanks NorthEast Truck & Off Road
Looks great. Had a bullet in one several back. They look good

Latest Discussions

Back