What did you do to your Tremor today?

I added a cheap console cover for my 23, will post pics later when i take them; cheap but will do the job keeping summer sweat away.

This is what he 👇did to his tremor today. I guess this s@@t does happen after all…

IMG_2945.jpeg

I added a cheap console cover for my 23, will post pics later when i take them; cheap but will do the job keeping summer sweat away.

This is what he 👇did to his tremor today. I guess this s@@t does happen after all…

View attachment 161761
Ummmmm...I put gas in my truck today too. What else are you supposed to put in it? 🤪

View attachment 161761
I have a 7.3 and thought I almost put diesel in on our trip to Michigan. The BP gas stations are misleading with the green pump handles for gas.

I have a 7.3 and thought I almost put diesel in on our trip to Michigan. The BP gas stations are misleading with the green pump handles for gas.

I have this label on the inside of the fuel door, on both my super duty, and our Mercedes Sprinter Class C RV

no bp vertical.jpg

Yep, OP on FB explained he had a BP f*ckup.

I fill up at BP most of the time because they are best priced around here for diesel. i triple check that the pump is diesel, never go by handle color.

Brought home a new toy.. from a Facebook impulse buy

1998 XJ 168k miles
35s, chromoly axle shafts, and cold AC for 5k. I feel like I got a steal

View attachment 161950

View attachment 161951
I used to have a stock one that ate a quart of oil a week and would spit the dipstick if I got on the gas too hard. Ran like that for a year and a half. I bought it for $600. Those things are indestructible

I used to have a stock one that ate a quart of oil a week and would spit the dipstick if I got on the gas too hard. Ran like that for a year and a half. I bought it for $600. Those things are indestructible
Can’t wait to find some trails and start beating on this thing

Received my new hitch. Easy install and is probably good for a couple bras. Between this and the ladder that I got the other day I think I broke the budget for this month.

1000007571.jpg
1000007572.jpg

Back