What did you do to your Tremor today?

Replaced outside air temp sensor today and finally have the truck display the temp right. Part cost $4 from Lakeland ford. Swap took 1 minute

Before
IMG_2078.jpeg

After
IMG_2144.jpeg

If one never wrapped before there’s a chance he can mess up the first time. I did, but not enough where i want to take it off. A couple of wrinkles not visible to the naked eye. The other side should be easier.

Attachments

• IMG_2710.jpeg
    IMG_2710.jpeg
    314.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2709.jpeg
    IMG_2709.jpeg
    277 KB · Views: 99
Got my bed graft replacement piece bandsawed and ready to tape off and cut the mangled portion off the truck next. After that will be prep and tig welding with ER5356.

O8wuJis.jpeg

fmQldCI.jpeg

Forscan... 1st time, nervous
Done with OBDLink EX FORScan OBD Adapter
TPMS Treshold @ 50 psi Bambi mode
Disables Triple Ding at Start Up
Temps on Gauges
Turn Signal Flash Count 6
Disables Door Ajar Chimes done but unsucessful, no working???
Adds Average Speed to Trip/Fuel Menu, done but no result, maybe I need to reset trip
téléchargement.jpg

I dropped off my rig to get the "oh shit" handle fixed and found this rig looking for a home.

20240610_075617.jpg
20240610_075629.jpg

Turns out, there's a 2nd one, blacked out package, only $92,000 just a few rigs down.

They are also going to do the recall work and find out why my bed camera is a blue screen

Completed my first five tire rotation. It became obvious keeping a good record of miles on the tires will be key. Also since i have to re-program the tmps spare sensor after moving it around, it’s another variable that needs to be tracked.

Attachments

• IMG_2633.jpeg
    IMG_2633.jpeg
    586.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2735.jpeg
    IMG_2735.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 33
Completed my first five tire rotation. It became obvious keeping a good record of miles on the tires will be key. Also since i have to re-program the tmps spare sensor after moving it around, it’s another variable that needs to be tracked.
That's odd, the 22's TPMS updates automatically doing a 5 wheel rotation.

That's odd, the 22's TPMS updates automatically doing a 5 wheel rotation.

I have 4 OEM sensors and 1 Autel programmed sensor on the 5th tire. That Autel sensor gets reprogrammed each time to OEM sensor tire that ends up going into the bed. I don’t see another way with a 3rd party sensor that wasn’t part of original setup.

I have 4 OEM sensors and 1 Autel programmed sensor on the 5th tire. That Autel sensor gets reprogrammed each time to OEM sensor tire that ends up going into the bed. I don’t see another way with a 3rd party sensor that wasn’t part of original setup.
Gotcha, makes sense. Was thinking all 5 were OEM for some reason and explains it.

Gotcha, makes sense. Was thinking all 5 were OEM for some reason and explains it.

To your original point, if i swapped the 5th sensor from OEM spare to my 5th tire, i might not have needed to reprogram it each time i rotate. I didn’t think of it at the time, in fairness i didn’t even realize the spare had a sensor until i recall it was @Modman who explained that it does.

Back