What did you do to your Tremor today?

I installed the Platinum trim side console leather trim pieces. The bronze thread when dyed with the Graphite Rit Dye turned out a little darker than the grey stitching of the Lariat trim but it works because it's damn near the same color as the leather itself. No more squeaking when my knee rests against the console now! It's always nice to be able to ditch some plastic and this certainly helps to dress up the interior some as well.

Y41MGHb.jpg

uWblDUJ.jpg

ycjKvru.jpg
Nice! Thinking of doing the same… I originally thought the stitching was white but you are right it’s a light grey. Heck, I might just dye all the stitching graphite grey

Any other Platinum trim pieces that can be installed to get more of the plastic out of the truck?

Nice! Thinking of doing the same… I originally thought the stitching was white but you are right it’s a light grey. Heck, I might just dye all the stitching graphite grey

I am going to do the same. I will dye the rest of the truck to match here tomorrow.

I installed the Platinum trim side console leather trim pieces. The bronze thread when dyed with the Graphite Rit Dye turned out a little darker than the grey stitching of the Lariat trim but it works because it's damn near the same color as the leather itself. No more squeaking when my knee rests against the console now! It's always nice to be able to ditch some plastic and this certainly helps to dress up the interior some as well.

Y41MGHb.jpg

uWblDUJ.jpg

ycjKvru.jpg
Very nice!!

Just so I know what is the rule for the last picture? And thank you for not deleting.

Just so I know what is the rule for the last picture? And thank you for not deleting.
It breaks the rule on politics listed here:

Ok understood thanks for the patience and guidance. God bless you.. 😃

It breaks the rule on politics listed here:

Thank you for posting this, I had a memes post disappear, but I could not remember where to check the rules to see why. I see my error now.

I waited for the right moment to capture the milestone. I know, it's stupid but I felt a sense of achievement, something worth doing...something, I don't know.

1000009442.jpg

We got swarmed by a bus full of Germans.

20240510_100744.jpg

We walked out of the bathrooms at a rest area and saw several guys looking in my bed and under the truck fascinated with how the trailer was pulled by the truck. I spoke with one of them, in broken English, and they were visiting for a few weeks to tour California.

Last edited:
I waited for the right moment to capture the milestone. I know, it's stupid but I felt a sense of achievement, something worth doing...something, I don't know.

View attachment 156326

You missed 8008.5. I attempted it but was slightly over by the time I pulled out my phone...

20211014_073147.jpg

Which flares are those? Did you put any wheel spacers on to fill them out?

We got swarmed by a bus full of Germans.

View attachment 156328

We walked out of the bathrooms at a rest area and saw several guys looking in my bed and under the truck fascinated with how the trailer was pulled by the truck. I spoke with one of them, in broken English, and they were visiting for a few weeks to tour California.

Zee Germans are here!

Back