What did you do to your Tremor today?

Got some Method 301s and Mickey Thompson Baja Boss ATs installed today. Wheels are 18x9 +18 offset and tires are 305/60/18. Dropped air pressure to 55F/50R but I’ll do a proper chalk test when it’s not raining. Also need to get ForScan so I can lower my TPMS threshold and get the tire pressure light off my dash. Gotta figure out a way to camouflage the rear hubs…no way the hub cap covers are fitting over the hubs on the 11.6 rear axle. Might end up painting them silver…the black hubs sticking through aluminum wheels bothers my OCD 🤣

Until then here’s a pic:
View attachment 153350

Why would you go from a 35” OEM size tire to a 33” tire on a tremor?

That baja boss 305/60/18 is actually a 32.6…

1000006119.jpg

1000006124.jpg

Been sitting on these @BMCLIGHTS trim pieces and brackets w Race Sport heated lens pods for almost a year now. Finally got em installed yesterday.

Got some Method 301s and Mickey Thompson Baja Boss ATs installed today. Wheels are 18x9 +18 offset and tires are 305/70/18. Dropped air pressure to 55F/50R but I’ll do a proper chalk test when it’s not raining. Also need to get ForScan so I can lower my TPMS threshold and get the tire pressure light off my dash. Gotta figure out a way to camouflage the rear hubs…no way the hub cap covers are fitting over the hubs on the 11.6 rear axle. Might end up painting them silver…the black hubs sticking through aluminum wheels bothers my OCD 🤣

Until then here’s a pic:
View attachment 153350
my favorite wheel of all time. i have had many sets and would have them again if my truck had more/any chrome.
why doesn't the center cap fit? I have never had an issue with those caps not fitting.
i just put a different set of methods on my '24 and the center caps fit over the 11.6 axle hubs just fine 🤷🏻‍♂️

my favorite wheel of all time. i have had many sets and would have them again if my truck had more/any chrome.
why doesn't the center cap fit? I have never had an issue with those caps not fitting.
i just put a different set of methods on my '24 and the center caps fit over the 11.6 axle hubs just fine 🤷🏻‍♂️

They won’t slide over the rear hub. Too tight of a fit. They go about 1/2 to 3/4 of the way on the hub and that’s it. Your wheels might have a larger hub bore I’m not sure.

Last edited:
Found out my employee who told me he’s able to drive a trailer is in fact not able to drive a trailer.

Took a bundle of 2x4s to the tailgate and then jack knifed it and caught my bumper…..

View attachment 153300

View attachment 153301

Well that sucks. Expensive mistake but that’s what insurance is for.

The first rule when asking someone if they can drive something or handle a trailer is that they suck/can’t drive and can’t handle or have never towed a trailer. The more confidence they show the more worried you should be. 😂

Window tint today. Llumar IRX 50 on the front row side windows and AIR 80 on the windshield and all back windows.
You're allowed window tint in California? 🤪

Latest Discussions

Back