What did you do to your Tremor today?

Seems fair to me. Sad fact is everyone has to be fu$’n baby set now days. 🤦
Yup. I even provided the thin wall socket and black adhesive wheel weights for them. 🤦

Hey folks…finally picked up truck yesterday - had spray liner and tonneau cover installed. Wife wants to own it for a bit until I decide what it really needs…list is growing…added dust today with 60 mile toodle on Bloody Basin Rd between Flagstaff and Phoenix….she handled great and almost got gored by a feisty bull…such a great truck and worth it!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2357.jpeg
    IMG_2357.jpeg
    287.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2361.jpeg
    IMG_2361.jpeg
    509.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2354.jpeg
    IMG_2354.jpeg
    494.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_8012.jpeg
    IMG_8012.jpeg
    297.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_8025.jpeg
    IMG_8025.jpeg
    323.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_8034.jpeg
    IMG_8034.jpeg
    426.8 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Got my brand new wheels scratched by incompetent Road Force balancing shop; every single one and hub cap.. Really disappointed. Have a meeting with manager Friday, as he has been on vacation. Not sure if I should sell and start over from fresh again. I don't have the time to deal or even want them refinished.

Y3IW7FE.jpeg

uNCD9pl.jpeg
Get yourself some centramatics and don’t worry about getting your wheels balanced ever again

Shipping Details
Shipping Method: Best Standard Delivery
Part Description​
Subtotal​
mail
Part No.: JC3Z-2522404-GCPTM
Handle Assembly - Door - Outer
Replaced by: JC3Z-2522404-GDPTM​

$170ish including shipping
$111.00 to get it paint matched.
Or get a set of 4 painted from BFN Truck Shop for $270: https://bfntruckshop.com/shop/ols/products/2021-ford-f150-bronco-painted-door-handles

Email Rob there when you place your order and he'll provide 2 front passenger handle cover instead of a driver + passenger

Completed GYEON Ceramic coating and XPEL PPF. It turned out great since I was worried about the stains in the paint. They are gone.
Cheers 🍻 View attachment 144952
How did they do the PPF around the Super Duty lettering on the hood? The shop i went to said they wouldnt be able to get it to stay inside those letters. Looks really good though!

How did they do the PPF around the Super Duty lettering on the hood? The shop i went to said they wouldnt be able to get it to stay inside those letters. Looks really good though!
My shop was able to do the PPF on the hood, including the letters. There were some tiny bubbles in a couple of the corners on letters that they said would eventually disappear. If I recall correctly, they did disappear after a few days in the sun. I put Tuffskinz letter inserts so can't see it even if there were bubbles.

I just looked and they were able to get the PPF to conform to the super duty lettering. Not sure how, but they did.
IMG_4564.png

Is the trailer the newest edition or is there something nice inside?
Good question! The trailer is the addition...

The only thing inside it was the chair my wife found on Marketplace... We stopped along the way and picked it up. 🤷‍♂️

There may be another vehicle in the future but not until after we move. For now we're going to use it for:
  • Storage for when we stage the house
  • Moving the Jeep up North
  • Moving misc stuff once we have a new place
  • Moving the kids when needed (one is graduating this Spring)

Good question! The trailer is the addition...

The only thing inside it was the chair my wife found on Marketplace... We stopped along the way and picked it up. 🤷‍♂️

There may be another vehicle in the future but not until after we move. For now we're going to use it for:
  • Storage for when we stage the house
  • Moving the Jeep up North
  • Moving misc stuff once we have a new place
  • Moving the kids when needed (one is graduating this Spring)
I feel ya on the wife brotha 😂

I love the taillights...how did you tape off the reverse light portion so perfectly? How hard was this process?
Lol....years of practice? My dad taught me how to paint cars when I was a young kid. There are a few different types of tape you can use but what I had was some 3M Green to outline, then 3M Blue for filling in. Then I shoot the tint, take off the tape, and clear everything to seal it in. Here's a pic:

Screenshot 2024-02-22 114417.png

Devised a well hidden, fully mechanical way to access the truck in the event of power failure after removing all 5 lock rods and the lock cylinder. Already had a way to get power to batteries without opening hood, but hey, I like redundancy.

Thanks to @BroncoHooves for his statement in one of the endless threads debating pulling the rods that he had figured out a way. That got me thinking.

Added another layer of 5% tint all the way around (except windshield which is 50%). Yep, can't see shit.

1000006123.jpg

1000006136.jpg

Last edited:
Be careful not to step in it.
Already have, and it was black shit too. I'll never do that to her ever again. And of course, she ate Mexican right before, so...

Last edited:
Back