What did you do to your Tremor today?

I never liked how this lariat sticker thing stood out from the otherwise black badge. And now i noticed that in a little while it will probably just fall off on its own, pressing it i felt the pops inside and i know exactly what it means. So i gently pried it off, off course there’s water and thats whats causing glue separation.

i’m going to paint it black just not sure what to use, maybe plastidip for the win?

View attachment 136307View attachment 136308View attachment 136309View attachment 136310

Even without the sticker it just looks so much cleaner.

View attachment 136315

Hmmm, now if someone could make that same decal but have it say 'Tremor' instead. I'd pop off my Lariat badges for that.

Gel coat style like those? Got a link?

IMG_0601.jpeg
IMG_0602.jpeg

Just picked up billet battery hold downs from XDP during their cyber week sale. I personally didnt care for the SPE version because you needed to remove the loom and cable bracket for the install to look clean.
These appear to have reliefs cutout to ensure a clean install. I am of the mindset that with all the things FoMoCo removed from these trucks, if they put something there it’s probably for a reason.

Also splurged on a set of Accutune Off-road tuned 2.5 Fox shocks! I’ll report back with how the install goes!
I installed the SPE tie downs in mine. With the cable bracket, I just put it on top of the tie down since it wouldn't fit underneath, there was enough slack in the cable, and the screw post was long enough to make it work without the nut being in the hole on the tie down. It seems to be really secure, and the bracket or battery do not have any movement.

Doesn't look as clean as having the bracket underneath, but figure this is a mod that will rarely be seen by others so it's fine for me.

Reach out to Badge King and ask. Perhaps those early folks had to pay the fee to setup a Tremor template. Now that he has it saved, maybe the cost to print is cheaper.
Wish he had a website. I don't do the faceyspaces...

Reach out to Badge King and ask. Perhaps those early folks had to pay the fee to setup a Tremor template. Now that he has it saved, maybe the cost to print is cheaper.

Reached out yesterday, no reply yet.

How does it sit and did you need an alignment?
I like how it sits, not perfectly level but not a$$ end up either. Drives straight so we'll see if it needs any adjusting in a few miles.

I like going with the 1.5" because nothing else really needs to be changed to work. Apologize for the lighting:
20231204_123805.jpg
20231204_123815.jpg

Last edited:
Back