What did you do to your Tremor today?

I have a BakFlip MX4 that I bought specifially to install my bed floor mount toolbox under it. The toolbox is a Tractor Supply in-bed box. I have actually decided against installing the box, (it's for sale) as a large Milwaukee tool bag holds all my loose air tools, tire tools, etc... when I hit the road, and Sam's had a nice 200+ piece Channel Lock tool set for $69 that I strapped to my built right panels.

Ed
I considered an under tonneau box...but I am so short, wouldn't have worked for me. So yesterday I shopped pretty hard and decided on a UWS crossbed toolbox and an extang trifold tonneau designed to butt up against a 20 inch wide crossbed box. The two together ran like 800 Bucks. I will still have to use a step stool to really rummage arround in it, but I can access it without messing with the tonneau. Maybe I should install a bed step under my truck on the side.???

Bruce

Anyone do the Carli add on packs? Interesting in keeping most of my payload but gaining a little flex and smoothness would be very nice. Also want to keep the tremor shocks until they are worn out since I paid for them...

Anyone do the Carli add on packs? Interesting in keeping most of my payload but gaining a little flex and smoothness would be very nice. Also want to keep the tremor shocks until they are worn out since I paid for them...
I'm also very interested in these. Hopefully someone here has installed them!

Had my Bakflip MX4 installed and a clear bra on my front bumper.
20200526_181655.jpg
20200526_202041.jpg
20200526_202055.jpg
20200526_202109.jpg

Looks great! Can you post some pics from the side with the cover flipped up? Maybe even with a tape measure showing inches lost from the front of the bed? I'm very interested in this cover but need to be able to haul full size dirt bikes with the tailgate closed.

Looks great! Can you post some pics from the side with the cover flipped up? Maybe even with a tape measure showing inches lost from the front of the bed? I'm very interested in this cover but need to be able to haul full size dirt bikes with the tailgate closed.
Thanks! Sure! I'll get those for you tomorrow.

Got propane and propane accessories for the season
Hood Letter inserts
Front full PPF with HALO
CSU ceramic on rest
Ceramic tint
Hauled the little trailer home from service

image0.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0578.jpg
    IMG_0578.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 48
Here you go.
20200528_095426.jpg
20200528_095409.jpg

Ya i def miss my bakflip cover, this ford one i got on my tremor doesnt llean against the cab, its held up by the support bars, which is good i guess for the cab but im not sure how i feel about it
I wanted to go with the X4 roll up, but i've seen too many with issues with those when they get 3 or so years older.

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos and measurement! Do you think you could put a dirt bike wheel up against that and add pressure to the cover by tying down the MC? Would it bow or damage the cover?
I did this all the time with my sport bike when hauling, never any issues

Latest Discussions

Back