What did you do to your Tremor today?

Honest question: do you never tow or haul tall things? If so that’s totally fine. Just feels like never compromising the rear view mirror is really limiting the uses of a truck.
Honest answer - not yet. But i see your point for someone who tows or hauls that view isn't of much use to begin with. For me as a daily driver without anything blocking that center view is invaluable.

Reactions: ccw
for some reason my xlt bed mat was wider than the tailgate so i had to fold and clip it at ends otherwise it would not close properly. I didnt want to write the company and complain but its not a good fit for a 22 like that. From the pictures looks like you might have the same issue as your mat protrudes into the latch opening as mine did.
When I first bought it, it would get hung up in the tailgate seal. I “creased” it and now it folds up into the bed when I close the tailgate. I haven’t had any interference since, but I also haven’t truly loaded up the bed yet so it’s possible the issues may come back. If they do I’ll report back.

Last edited:
Jimmy Jammers installed all the way around.

And a little ‘Howdy’ horn for the assholes on the road…
Tucked the MotoHorn away nicely up front and tied to upfitters with a Limitless Autoworks harness.
3F32328C-752D-47DA-A06D-CD6077830D65.jpeg

More evenings spent working on minor mods.

Tonight i installed the bedstep 2 , passenger side. Its simpler than I thought, no drilling was required. I assume the drilling instructions are for driver side which i’ll do another evening.

Also installed raptor lights, hooked it up to my aux1, and shut off with engine.

And with forscan got rid of tire pressure warning which came on after i deflated to 40 psi.

Attachments

• 1B02669A-D969-47E1-81F5-CAF56EBC05E6.jpeg
    1B02669A-D969-47E1-81F5-CAF56EBC05E6.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 106
  • 1E7D6748-BDCD-47F6-9C8D-2D2C2FC322A3.jpeg
    1E7D6748-BDCD-47F6-9C8D-2D2C2FC322A3.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 105
  • 3DB069D5-74A6-4449-BD37-17C801F243E6.jpeg
    3DB069D5-74A6-4449-BD37-17C801F243E6.jpeg
    232.7 KB · Views: 104
  • F2651375-1FAD-45CB-A09D-A3CAB90ADE87.jpeg
    F2651375-1FAD-45CB-A09D-A3CAB90ADE87.jpeg
    228.3 KB · Views: 103
  • 68B56360-DFE2-439D-8ABF-D3928846AE44.jpeg
    68B56360-DFE2-439D-8ABF-D3928846AE44.jpeg
    369 KB · Views: 106

Tonight i installed the bedstep 2 , passenger side. Its simpler than I thought, no drilling was required. I assume the drilling instructions are for driver side which i’ll do another evening.

Also installed raptor lights, hooked it up to my aux1, and shut off with engine.

And with forscan got rid of tire pressure warning which came on after i deflated to 40 psi.
I installed on my 22MY driver’s side and no drilling was needed.

FWIW I didn’t have to drill anything when installing the BedStep2 on either side of my truck. So hopefully you can avoid it as well!

I installed on my 22MY driver’s side and no drilling was needed.
I looked at driver side before calling it quits and saw the holes for brackets on both sides, thought that maybe i wouldn’t have to either. I assume some non tremor variants do require drilling.

I looked at driver side before calling it quits and saw the holes for brackets on both sides, thought that maybe i wouldn’t have to either. I assume some non tremor variants do require drilling.
Ya it’s either a result of the Tremor, or perhaps some changes with the 22MY.

Driver’s side bed step 2 didn’t require any drilling for me, MY 2022.
The retaining clip though had spun which broke the small weld and flared out the housing when the factory installed the bed so I had to use the old ‘persuader’ to make it fit.

$300 for one step? Ouch! Didn't I see somewhere that there were bed steps for like $40 or something?

-SR-

Installed some KC Cyclones on my rack and a couple under the DB cover. All wired into #6 aux switch. Pretty happy with the amber color. Light is soft enough to not be obnoxious, but bright enough to light up the area. I may independently wire the ones under the bed, not sure yet.
View attachment 52540Can't quite tell from the picture--did you mount the we boost antenna into the yakima t-slot track? Interested...

Yes I mounted the weboost flex base to the Yakima track. I had to grind the nut down for it to slide into the track, but it didn’t take much.

Got the Banks 5” Monster Exhaust installed (It’s mainly for the looks lol).
Built Right Perfect Fit Stubby Antenna
Built Right rack with ARB Twin Compressor (still a work in progress but at least it’s mounted - was an absolute pain…)
Sticker Fab Upfitter switch stickers
Patriot Stickers American Flags (the F150 flag Magnets for some reason wouldn’t stay on… hahaha)View attachment 52054View attachment 52055View attachment 52056
Your post was extremely helpful to me in figuring out exactly how much space i have to work with on my molle panel wothout trial and error measuring the toolbox. Thanks!

Attachments

• 08C4F503-30B8-48B0-8E75-D9C6B95D0846.jpeg
    08C4F503-30B8-48B0-8E75-D9C6B95D0846.jpeg
    724.6 KB · Views: 91
It finally arrived!!! Full catalog Carli E-Venture

Texas MotorWorx in Dallas! They’re an unbelievable shop to work with and know their way around off-road rigs. Full blown Baja. Can’t say enough good about them.

Note, they had to work around the Banks 5” exhaust and the rear shock for anyone else with this same setup. I’ll get more pics when I get back home.
B769D8D9-01E4-46AB-8CF2-420EA3C12691.jpeg

Ya it’s either a result of the Tremor, or perhaps some changes with the 22MY.

I had to drill the bracket for my '21 on one of the sides. But on that one I also bought it lnib on ebay as I found it cheap so maybe it was an older revision as well.

Reactions: ccw
Back