What color is your Tremor?

What color is your Tremor

• Total voters
Are you allowed to vote on a truck that you don’t technically have but is supposedly built and awaiting shipment? ?
I would say YES< Lets see what's out there Hope your Tremor comes soon!

No Oxford White or Stone Gray? Do these colors exist on the Tremor?

Almost went white. My prior truck (17 Raptor) Was oxford. with the sport pack i really was close but pulled the cord on magnetic and have NOT regretted it one bit. But there is one guy on here who has white an one more in Stone. The whit ones owner is Tundra2Tremor i think.

If I don’t get my custom order soon, I may be switching to white. There is a beautiful one at Fairway Ford in Ohio that may end up in my garage.

If I don’t get my custom order soon, I may be switching to white. There is a beautiful one at Fairway Ford in Ohio that may end up in my garage.
My wifey always wanted a white F250 diesel ( instead she has to drive her Raptor :p)

My wifey always wanted a white F250 diesel ( instead she has to drive her Raptor :p)
Sounds like she’s really suffering there. You need to take better care of that lady!

You guys might THINK you have the best color, and you could say that your color matters, but that is just deflecting from the real issue, that.

Black Tremors Matter
Black is sweet.
BUT ICONIC SILVER US SWEETER
SO SORRY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT ?

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Red is the best color. All others are #2. Or lower.

I see a black truck and I want it painted red. I think Mick Jagger said that. And The Rolling Stones were better than the Beatles, so how could he be wrong.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Red is the best color. All others are #2. Or lower.

I see a black truck and I want it painted red. I think Mick Jagger said that. And The Rolling Stones were better than the Beatles, so how could he be wrong.
All shit aside. I ordered a Iconic Silver Platinum.
I thought to myself Who’d ever order Silver Spruce. That is till I saw a few on this site. I’m not saying it’s the best color, but DANG IT HAS TO BE THE MOST UNDERRATED COLOR. I LIKE IT A LOT. AND THEY DISCONTINUED IT. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING.
All t try here tides look great. Even the RED ONES. I GUESS

All shit aside. I ordered a Iconic Silver Platinum.
I thought to myself Who’d ever order Silver Spruce. That is till I saw a few on this site. I’m not saying it’s the best color, but DANG IT HAS TO BE THE MOST UNDERRATED COLOR. I LIKE IT A LOT. AND THEY DISCONTINUED IT. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING.
All t try here tides look great. Even the RED ONES. I GUESS
All the trucks here look great.
Stupid spellcheck

I voted for my ordered color. Technically don’t have it yet
I looked to see what color your future truck will be. Silver Spruce. Nice. Best of luck with your Beast. ?

Back