2016 f250. 6.2.
7723498C-4F3C-46DF-B977-CC022A6533B3.png

I believe it is Stone Gray Metallic.

Agreed, looks like Stone Gray to me.

Here is a pic of a silver spruce
11028541-C5A1-4791-8373-583C5E52EF2F.jpeg

Here is a pic of a silver spruce
View attachment 418
definitely not what i was expecting it to be. looks so different when you build it on ford site. this looks just like a silver. nice but not for me. looks like black is on top now. thank you so much for the pic. i was just getting ready to order.

No problem, the color of Silver Spruce really depends on the lighting. Do an internet search for images of Ford Silver Spruce to see it better. I personally would never order a new vehicle without first seeing the actual paint color in person. Hell I drove a few hundred miles to check out a 2020 Ford Explorer in Star White before I ordered my Tremor. I don't like surprises.

Keep in mind Black isn't even Black anymore, Agate Black is a metallic.

at $50k to $70+k ..... Most under rated comment of the year. LOL
Spent 25 years on active duty in the US Army, that was definitely the PG rated version

No problem, the color of Silver Spruce really depends on the lighting. Do an internet search for images of Ford Silver Spruce to see it better. I personally would never order a new vehicle without first seeing the actual paint color in person. Hell I drove a few hundred miles to check out a 2020 Ford Explorer in Star White before I ordered my Tremor. I don't like surprises.

Keep in mind Black isn't even Black anymore, Agate Black is a metallic.

I did the same thing! lol

Latest Discussions

Back