WHAT ARE YOUR TOP THREE RECOMMENDED UPGRADES? (POLL TO FOLLOW)

joshdangit

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Ford Raptor
I WANNA KNOW FROM YOU TREMOR OWNERS
WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 3 UPGRADES TO SET YOUR TREMOR APART

Im less than a month away
Agate Black F350 6.7 Tremor w/ winch and console vault

Upgrades already bought:
Carli Pin Top Full System
Black 6.7 Badges
(STILL NEED TO PICK WHEELS/TIRES)

I know i want my Tremor to be unmatched in my area, i want help doing that from you guys!
Leaning towards: Front Bumper, Auto Steps,
Open to: All things cool and functional.

I'm getting so excited for this!

Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 7.03.33 PM.png

Viair Xtreme Duty onboard system with Air Horn mounted under cab.

Steering stabilizer solution.

New wheels and tires.

At the same time, full front PPF, a bit of vinyl dressing, some interior vinyl, tint, and a dog blanket for the back. If I can swing it, converting a diesel aftermarket tank to gasoline.

At this point after four months I would say:

1. Ford/Warn winch. Wish I had one this weekend with the blizzard we had and it works with adaptive Cruise and doesn’t lengthen the already long Tremor.
2. Retrax bed cover. Many models to fit your needs.
3. New wheels and 35x12.5 tires. The stock ones are pizza cutters.

no particular order...BTW, good luck and enjoy the ride!!

Just my opinion:

1. Locking bed cover - not terribly married to any specific one
2. On Board Air - ARB, Viair, CO2 tank - anything that will run air tools and fill the tires
3. Rear Winch - I use a road armor bumper to mount it, but don't really care about the bumper. I use it all the time for dragging things onto the trailers
4. Premier Power Welder - under hood welding solution. Can fix nearly anything.

Ed

Just my opinion:

2. On Board Air - ARB, Viair, CO2 tank - anything that will run air tools and fill the tires
3. Rear Winch - I use a road armor bumper to mount it, but don't really care about the bumper. I use it all the time for dragging things onto the trailers

Ed
@Rock Taxi I always enjoy your posts. They primarily remind me of how worthless I am if something mechanical were to go wrong. But they also encourage me to try stuff myself, like installing my dually light bar which will take me all weekend and cause much stress.

Just my opinion:

Ed
That was 4 things.

Turn it into the worlds first 2021 Tremor Excursion :)
Not really but you should order your wheels and tires right now if you haven't already. And if you haven't already, check out TrailBuilt Offroad!
And depending on what you plan on doing with it, an overland setup would be awesome!
For bumpers, if you do the front then you should definitely do the rear IMO. I really like the ADD stealth fighter front and rear bumpers!

ADD Stealth Fighter
1616106369942.png
1616106320689.png

Front: https://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/ford-super-duty-winch-front-bumper-F161202860103
Rear: https://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/ford-super-duty-rear-bumper-R161231280103

I would look into ordering your wheels and tires now. Many wheels are on back order, such as my first choice.
I'm working very hard on this! Most likely going with 38x13.50x17 leaning towards method 305 (inexpensive) or maybe InnoV8
Retrax Pro XR.

Ceramic tint, coating and PPF

Wheel well liners.
I've been looking at PPF and i think i'm going to go with ebay PPF
I've got a detail guy who is great at ceramic, i thought i was good until i found him.
What Wheel well liners? Even with a 5.5" Carli lift?

Viair Xtreme Duty onboard system with Air Horn mounted under cab.

Steering stabilizer solution.

New wheels and tires.

At the same time, full front PPF, a bit of vinyl dressing, some interior vinyl, tint, and a dog blanket for the back. If I can swing it, converting a diesel aftermarket tank to gasoline.
Which air horn? I do want onboad air in addition to my firestone airbags,
Wheels and tires: Most likely going with 38x13.50x17 leaning towards method 305 (inexpensive) or maybe InnoV8
I want to change out the lariat "wood" trim with something else, like carbon fiber.
Which dog blanket are you getting?

At this point after four months I would say:

1. Ford/Warn winch. Wish I had one this weekend with the blizzard we had and it works with adaptive Cruise and doesn’t lengthen the already long Tremor.
2. Retrax bed cover. Many models to fit your needs.
3. New wheels and 35x12.5 tires. The stock ones are pizza cutters.

no particular order...BTW, good luck and enjoy the ride!!
Good news, i have the ford winch in my order
I carry a motorcycle a lot and i'm not sure a retrax will work well, but i do like the idea,
Wheels: Most likely going with 38x13.50x17 leaning towards method 305 (inexpensive) or maybe InnoV8
Just my opinion:

Ed
1. I carry a dirt bike often and while i love the bed covers, they seem problematic
2. any preference for on board air sysem? I want to run a horn too.
3. That's something i may need to look at.
4. I'm going to have to look into this!

Turn it into the worlds first 2021 Tremor Excursion :)
Not really but you should order your wheels and tires right now if you haven't already. And if you haven't already, check out TrailBuilt Offroad!
And depending on what you plan on doing with it, an overland setup would be awesome!
For bumpers, if you do the front then you should definitely do the rear IMO. I really like the ADD stealth fighter front and rear bumpers!

ADD Stealth Fighter
View attachment 19900View attachment 19899
Front: https://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/ford-super-duty-winch-front-bumper-F161202860103
Rear: https://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/ford-super-duty-rear-bumper-R161231280103
I have ADD on my raptor and i have no complaints! I do wonder if the stock looks better than the rear. The Stealth front is my current first choice.

1). Full ceramic coating and or PPF
2). Dual front steering stabilizers. FOX
3). Custom wheel and tire package.

assuming you got the winch with the truck,

1). Full ceramic coating and or PPF
2). Dual front steering stabilizers. FOX
3). Custom wheel and tire package.

assuming you got the winch with the truck,

1. Agree completely
2. Carli says only a high mount with Toyo M/T
3. Most likely going with 38x13.50x17 leaning towards method 305 (inexpensive) or maybe InnoV8

1) Window Tint
2) Line X
3) Suspension. Get it ordered as soon as you can ..
4) Tires & Wheels. Get them ordered ..
I settled on my 2nd Tire Choice because of lack of inventory.

Noticed bed covers are common pick. I am getting one. Any suggestions or sites for research. Want locking hard cover. Good for trailering and camping. Good at keeping the weather and critters out; 4 and 2 legged kind. Have factory installed spray-in bedliner. I assume that will not impact my choices--or will it?

Back