WHAT ARE YOUR TOP THREE RECOMMENDED UPGRADES? (POLL TO FOLLOW)

Put my Jimmy Jammer on the hood latch but haven't taken enough testosterone to tackle the doors yet.
That first one is hard to start.

Just take your time and be gentle. With care you won't break a single press in clip. By the time you do door #3 you will be a pro at it.

I used an electric screw driver on the 8mm screws that are in the center of the door under the latch handle. It tightened one too much. I advise to set the torque setting to very low.

Also, it is a real pain to get the lock cylinder pushrod out of the drivers door. There is no trick to it just work at it for a while.

You didn't encourage me, Bob! I don't worry about it at home but I spend enough time in southern AZ that I really don't want my truck going to Mexico so I guess I'll up my T intake.

I didn't think removing the cylinders was necessary?

I should just bite the bullet and get a Revelco but
THEY'RE SO UGLY!

You didn't encourage me, Bob! I don't worry about it at home but I spend enough time in southern AZ that I really don't want my truck going to Mexico so I guess I'll up my T intake.

I didn't think removing the cylinders was necessary?

I should just bite the bullet and get a Revelco but
THEY'RE SO UGLY!
You don't have to replace the cylinder in the drivers door, but that is really the biggest vulnerability of the truck.
Yes, I am not big on Revelco either. I rely on remote start too much to lose it.

1. Full Carli Suspension
2. 17” methods with 37x12.5 Ridge Grappers
3. Diamondback bed cover (soon to be replaced by an RSI Evo cap)

I guess the top 3 things depend on what your going to do with the truck. If its anything from what i gather on instagram people buy them put a ridiculous lift on it, over sized rubber band tires on a 40 inch rim.

But for us non posers and utilitarian use, i suggests a nice tonneau cover, and winter tires / rims and a rhino hitch.

1. Full Carli Suspension
2. 17” methods with 37x12.5 Ridge Grappers
3. Diamondback bed cover (soon to be replaced by an RSI Evo cap)
Guess I'm lost. Why order the Tremor if you're just going to change the suspension and wheels?

I guess the top 3 things depend on what your going to do with the truck. If its anything from what i gather on instagram people buy them put a ridiculous lift on it, over sized rubber band tires on a 40 inch rim.

But for us non posers and utilitarian use, i suggests a nice tonneau cover, and winter tires / rims and a rhino hitch.
1) Level at least - Wicked or Ready Lift 2.5
2) Window Tint w/Visor
3) Bed Cover - I used a Roll-N-Lock E Series w/Divider

Noticed bed covers are common pick. I am getting one. Any suggestions or sites for research. Want locking hard cover. Good for trailering and camping. Good at keeping the weather and critters out; 4 and 2 legged kind. Have factory installed spray-in bedliner. I assume that will not impact my choices--or will it?
Diamondback or Renegade bed cover - both are very nice units and both have advantages. I am leaning towards the Renegade
primarily because of the design and ease of use and removal to hook up to gooseneck trailers.

Guess I'm lost. Why order the Tremor if you're just going to change the suspension and wheels?
Because I didn’t want to spend $8k+ on tires/suspension on a brand new truck until I put some miles on it and knew it didn’t have any issues. I waited about 6 months and 20k miles.

Stock super duty’s (non Tremor) look terrible and I would not leave the lot in one without tires/suspension on order.

I also wanted the tremor side steps, lower valence, diff breathers, LSD front Diff, etc.

For what I sold the stock wheels and tires for, I got everything I wanted at a fair price in the end.

Diamondback or Renegade bed cover - both are very nice units and both have advantages. I am leaning towards the Renegade
primarily because of the design and ease of use and removal to hook up to gooseneck trailers.

its kind of odd how much of the focus on their product is actually talking about diamondback covers.

1. UPR Catch Can - simple install and instant intake manifold and engine protection - Palm Beach Dyno video showed buildup at 12k

2. Stabilizer and potentially Track Bar to conquer wandering - less tire pressure on empty truck helps. Maybe Rear Sway Bar still researching suspension quirks. Minimal approach to simply fix any factory issues.

3. Floor Matts and remove modem fuse

Then I am considering a drop-in filter and Renegade Tonneau!

My goal is to do the minimum to enhance an already great platform with minimal cost.

I may do a custom tune and when the time comes I may add diff covers with drain and fill capability to make service easier.

And lastly watching for the potential QC TSB and recall issues.

I see a lot of guys mention wheel well liners, any reason not to get the factory installed ones? My planned build already includes rear.

I see a lot of guys mention wheel well liners, any reason not to get the factory installed ones? My planned build already includes rear.
First truck I’ve had with them, I really like them. I don’t keep a clean truck. At all. And with my last trucks road base and mud got flung in all the cracks and crevices, hard to power wash out. Wheel well liners solved that. Probably won’t ever have a truck without them

Seemed like a no brainer to me also.

1. Bed cover
2. window tint
3. Floor liners if my F150 ones don’t fit well.

Also getting new hitch. Gonna drive it a bit to see what else. Looking at Carli lift (commuter ?), tires / wheels, assorted lighting front and back.

Wheels/tires.....steering stabilizer......Tremor Clothing (Hat, Hoody, T-Shirt)

Back