WHAT ARE YOUR TOP THREE RECOMMENDED UPGRADES? (POLL TO FOLLOW)

This should be everyones #1 first mod!!!!! :cool:
View attachment 20679View attachment 20680
Completely Agree! ?

Last edited:
lOV
Turn it into the worlds first 2021 Tremor Excursion :)
Not really but you should order your wheels and tires right now if you haven't already. And if you haven't already, check out TrailBuilt Offroad!
And depending on what you plan on doing with it, an overland setup would be awesome!
For bumpers, if you do the front then you should definitely do the rear IMO. I really like the ADD stealth fighter front and rear bumpers!

ADD Stealth Fighter
View attachment 19900View attachment 19899
Front: https://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/ford-super-duty-winch-front-bumper-F161202860103
Rear: https://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/ford-super-duty-rear-bumper-R161231280103
https://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/ford-super-duty-rear-bumper-R161231280103
Love the truck and the bumpers, any issue with the ACC or the rear backup sensors?

1. Wheel Well Liners. <- do this immediately. Best upgrade so far. I can’t believe they aren’t a stock/base build components.
2. Bed Cover. <- no brainer.
2.1. Tint.
3. 93 Octane Tune <- do it.
3.1. Reverse/Backup Lights. <- Next on my list. I can’t see shite at night without them.

My .02

Noticed bed covers are common pick. I am getting one. Any suggestions or sites for research. Want locking hard cover. Good for trailering and camping. Good at keeping the weather and critters out; 4 and 2 legged kind. Have factory installed spray-in bedliner. I assume that will not impact my choices--or will it?
Reach out to @NEO Garage , I told him exactly what I wanted, he made the perfect recommendation and got it out to me quickly and at a great price. I went with the Lomax and am very happy that I did.

I WANNA KNOW FROM YOU TREMOR OWNERS
WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 3 UPGRADES TO SET YOUR TREMOR APART

Im less than a month away
Agate Black F350 6.7 Tremor w/ winch and console vault

Upgrades already bought:
Carli Pin Top Full System
Black 6.7 Badges
(STILL NEED TO PICK WHEELS/TIRES)

I know i want my Tremor to be unmatched in my area, i want help doing that from you guys!
Leaning towards: Front Bumper, Auto Steps,
Open to: All things cool and functional.

I'm getting so excited for this!

View attachment 19742

1. Body Protection

A. SunTek PPF or XPEL Stealth PPF

B. Opti-Coat Pro Plus or Opti-Coat Pro 3; Opti-Trim; and Opti-Lens

2. Carli Suspension - Level Backcountry 2.0 or Level Pintop 2.5

3. Diamondback or Renegade bed cover - both are very nice units and both have advantages. I am leaning towards the Renegade
primarily because of the design and ease of use and removal to hook up to gooseneck trailers.

The Ultimate Diamondback Cover Alternative ------->

Diamondback vs Renegade ------>

Renegade the best truck bed cover? ------->

Note: 1 & 2 - do PPF on front - grille, bumper, front of fenders, mirror caps...then have Opti-Coat Pro Plus or Opti-Coat Pro 3 applied over the entire truck. Opti-Trim and Opti-Lens both have extremely good UV protection.

Last edited:
IMG_20210906_194724845.jpg
best one so far!

Sulastic Shackles
ARE Z series fiberglass cap
ForScan updates
Great choices. I've read and heard good things about all three. I am particularly interested in trying the Sulastic Shackles and getting ForScan

Great choices. I've read and heard good things about all three. I am particularly interested in trying the Sulastic Shackles and getting ForScan
I've not heard of Sulastic Shackles. I guess I'll be spending the next 3 hours watching YouTube videos...

My truck has stock Tremor suspension and I tow 10-15k. Are they worth it?

Oh, and to keep this thread on track:

1. Floor mats.
2. Window & windshield ceramic tint ( I did 3m 50% windshield and front windows, 90% on rear for UV protection.
3. Wheel well liners.

I know its not a sexy list, but it seems like air compressors, wheels/tires, suspension, etc would come after doing those 3 things, but that's my opinion.

Last edited:
My first item was the one thing that makes the rest of the upgrades worth the effort.

1. Jimmy Jammers
2. Breath a sigh of relief
3. All the rest of the crap to make it mine.

I've not heard of Sulastic Shackles. I guess I'll be spending the next 3 hours watching YouTube videos...

My truck has stock Tremor suspension and I tow 10-15k. Are they worth it?
Towing loads in the 10K - 15K range. Check out the Carli Suspension - the Level System, either the Backcountry 2.0 or Pintop 2.5 with optional Progressive Rear Leaf Add-A-Packs. Then check out Air Lift - Load Lifter 5000 Ultimate (Plus) and Load Lifter Pro Series Ultimate. I have had air bags with OEM stock suspension on previous F350 SRW Super Duty trucks.....makes a big difference.

Back