What air pressure yall running on stock tires/wheels

aryaagahi

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor Lariat Sport 7.3 Iconic Silver
Stock Tremor wheels and tires. Mostly highway & city driving.
What psi is everyone running in their stock tremors front and back?

Stock Tremor wheels and tires. Mostly highway & city driving.
What psi is everyone running in their stock tremors front and back?
60 to 65 front and rear ... cold they are 60 hot i seen 65 what the truck says but the 80 in the rear was too much the ride is alot better with 60 in the rear used forscan to change the tpms limits

58 front 67 rear...80 rear unloaded was a huge PITA on other than highway streets.

I run 60 psi front 65 psi rear.

60 to 65 front and rear ... cold they are 60 hot i seen 65 what the truck says but the 80 in the rear was too much the ride is alot better with 60 in the rear used forscan to change the tpms limits
was the tpms reset easy to do with the forscan, anything i need to do or look for to make it easier when i do mine?, and what did you reset them too, im thinking 40 around in case i need to airdown for offroading

55 Front / 65 Rear cold. About 5PSI higher all around when pulling a 7500LB trailler.

Whats with some of you guys running more air in the rear than the front while driving empty?

From everything i have read, there should be about 5 more psi in the front when driving unloaded.

Im not sure though.. would love some insight!

Whats with some of you guys running more air in the rear than the front while driving empty?

From everything i have read, there should be about 5 more psi in the front when driving unloaded.

im doing 60 front 50 rear, even the guy at les schwab said run 5-10 less unloaded in the rear and he and his brother both have a superduty.

was the tpms reset easy to do with the forscan, anything i need to do or look for to make it easier when i do mine?, and what did you reset them too, im thinking 40 around in case i need to airdown for offroading
Forscan re-programming was pretty easy. Showed up on Ford Pass right away. Pretty cool!

The values need to be entered as Hexadecimal in row two where the red asterisks are for front and row three for rear.

Use Google Convert DEC to HEX. For example 55 Dec = 37 Hex, 60 Dec = 3C Hex, 65 Dec = 41 Hex, etc.

TPMS.jpg

60/60 seems good when empty and with modest loads. that way I don't have to air up and down as often. although that defeats the purpose of having an on board air system which i installed for that very reason.

Guess that must be the carry-over from the recommended values that were default in FordPass as the truck was delivered and per the values indicated on the "B-piilar" sticker. Mine were 60 Front / 80 Rear. I think Ford assumes you are going to run full load capacity in the bed.

I suppose there are all sorts of tire pressure strategies. I chose to keep my fronts close to factory recommended values (down by 5psi) and the rears down by 15psi, as I don't regularly intend on towing, or carrying a heavy load in the bed.

B-pillar.jpg

Last edited:
The values need to be entered as Hexadecimal in row two where the red asterisks are for front and row three for rear.

Use Google Convert DEC to HEX. For example 55 Dec = 37 Hex, 60 Dec = 3C Hex, 65 Dec = 41 Hex, etc.

View attachment 5446
thats crazy, never understood coding and all that math jargon lol, but i got it changed, thanks for all your help!

55 Front / 65 Rear cold. About 5PSI higher all around when pulling a 7500LB trailler.
Same here

used forscan to drop the threshold often will go 60 rears ( empty)

20200908_163816.jpg

View attachment 5446
Why in the world would you not use the plain English module?

Why in the world would you not use the plain English module?
Actually, I think that WAS what I did. I couldn't find my documentation as it's on my other computer is dead. I looked up the information I posted from the Ford-Trucks Forum. yes, "Plain English" is ALWAYS easier! :)

Back