What’s on your Smoker or Grill today?

Venison summer sausage with jalapenos and cheddar...

Attachments

• 33512.jpeg
    33512.jpeg
    178.8 KB · Views: 10
My wife just surprised me with this, early Fathers day but she wants me to do some cooking. So I need some suggestions on what to pick up at the store and make. There are thousands of recipes in the APP.
View attachment 21738
Go and get you a whole chicken and do a "Beer Can" chicken..

Did the on my Weber grill and they are awesome. Farmer down the road has butchered chickens for $10.00-$15.00 they are range feed and tons of meat on them. I bet they will be really great on the Traeger.

Elk brats on the grill. My wife picked a bizarre recipe, something like Mexican hot dogs. We put a homemade spicy mayo, refried beans, jalapeño, tomatoes, lettuce, and a few other things in the bun. I don't know how, but they were really good.

Anybody have a MAK 2 star general? Considering adding one to the collection.

I'm getting ready to try that or the other way where you fillet the whole thing open...spatchcocking or smoething like that it's called. My local place has whole chicken on sale this week, so now's the time to try.

seared some pork loin on the grill last Saturday to get a nice charred flavor....then put it in the crock pot for 6 hours. gave a bunch to my sister and just finished up my portion yesterday for dinner. mmmmm mmmm.
it was eventually turned into pulled pork.

pork.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting ready to try that or the other way where you fillet the whole thing open...spatchcocking or smoething like that it's called. My local place has whole chicken on sale this week, so now's the time to try.
Spatchcocking a bird is a great way to cook it...it makes it all about the same thickness. Great method for whole plucked mallards.

Attachments

• 20181212_182133.jpg
    20181212_182133.jpg
    551.7 KB · Views: 12
My wife just surprised me with this, early Fathers day but she wants me to do some cooking. So I need some suggestions on what to pick up at the store and make. There are thousands of recipes in the APP.
View attachment 21738
Nice gaaaaaaraaaab!! Your gonna be the envy of your neighborhood or county.
????????

My wife uses the probe setup that communicates with her phone via the app. Very handy for monitoring meat temperature.

Latest Discussions

Back