Wetsounds

bbrett

Tremoraholic
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Lariat Tremor
Hey everyone haven't posted in a while, had my attention on other forums gearing up for boating season lol! been on wakegarage.com doing upgrades on my boat.

Anyways, my company just got setup with Wetsounds so if anyone needs anything feel free to reach out!

I should really replace my tunes in my Malibu LXi The original Sony kinda sucks. But I have been upgrading my Jeep & Tremor and just bought a chassis dually so better hold off for now. I can listen to the 383 Hammerhead for the time being.

What would a nice basic system run?
58567451241__AD66E968-E129-401E-871F-FB22722D1E88.jpeg
Would like to bluetooth my phone.

I should really replace my tunes in my Malibu LXi The original Sony kinda sucks. But I have been upgrading my Jeep & Tremor and just bought a chassis dually so better hold off for now. I can listen to the 383 Hammerhead for the time being.

What would a nice basic system run?View attachment 21944 Would like to bluetooth my phone.
Sent you a PM, nice boat!

Hey everyone haven't posted in a while, had my attention on other forums gearing up for boating season lol! been on wakegarage.com doing upgrades on my boat.

Anyways, my company just got setup with Wetsounds so if anyone needs anything feel free to reach out!
Hey brother Brett, I haven’t seen you on here for a while. I hope you and your family are well.
I got my Carli Pintop 2.5 suspension delivered with the works or everything they offered. The Radius Arms are still back ordered though. I ordered it on 11/23/20. I spoke with Cody from CJC off-road and asked him to join the Forum which he did. We’ve been emailing each other on occasions.
Anyway, how did your suspension turn out. Is it everything they say it is. I’m about to get mine done since it maybe a while for the Radius Arms to come in. I wanted to get everything done in one shot but life doesn’t always go as planned.
I’d love to see some pics of that sweet beast (TOTM) of yours. How about a review of the ride quality and the process of having CJC do the install.
Oh by the way I got LP6 pillar lights on my rig from the look of your LP4s. I personally love them. I didn’t get much or really any bleeding from the lights. They are a must for everyone to get them IMHO.
That’s it dude. Have a great rest of your weekend. You are one of the original gangsters on here. It’s weird not hearing much from you. Don’t lose touch with the forum ??????
Don ?

I guess not Bbrett. Ok No Worries ✌️ ???:cool:

I guess not Bbrett. Ok No Worries ✌️ ???:cool:
Sorry, haven't been online much lately. Work has really been crazy. I honestly haven't got my truck done yet. Pumped the brakes on spending that kinda coin right now. Plus I can't decide which rims I want, I know pretty minor detail but I only want to do it once. Been saving to get into a house, but California is too damn expensive. Only thing I've really done to my truck is added a horn blaster train horn kit with onboard air, and that's about it for now.

Good luck with the Carli kit, from everyone I know that has it they love it and I'm sure you will too.I will be doing the back country, with radius arms, add a leaf etc. Main reason why I will do the back country vs pin top is on road ride quality. Everyones feedback is the pintop (king shocks) has a stiffer ride on Road, but is great off road vs the backcountry (fox shocks) has a better on road ride, but still performs great off-road. Which wheels are you going with?

As far as the shop doing my install it will be Powerhouse Performance, not CJC since CJC is inconvenient to goto and powerhouse performance is a great shop.

Sorry, haven't been online much lately. Work has really been crazy. I honestly haven't got my truck done yet. Pumped the brakes on spending that kinda coin right now. Plus I can't decide which rims I want, I know pretty minor detail but I only want to do it once. Been saving to get into a house, but California is too damn expensive. Only thing I've really done to my truck is added a horn blaster train horn kit with onboard air, and that's about it for now.

Good luck with the Carli kit, from everyone I know that has it they love it and I'm sure you will too.I will be doing the back country, with radius arms, add a leaf etc. Main reason why I will do the back country vs pin top is on road ride quality. Everyones feedback is the pintop (king shocks) has a stiffer ride on Road, but is great off road vs the backcountry (fox shocks) has a better on road ride, but still performs great off-road. Which wheels are you going with?

As far as the shop doing my install it will be Powerhouse Performance, not CJC since CJC is inconvenient to goto and powerhouse performance is a great shop.

Bbrett, Keep saving to Get that house. It’s a sellers market. I was looking into buying another house last year but didn't. The market value is now through the roof. I should have gone with my gut but I let my wife tell me to wait. Oh well.
Powerhouse Performance looks like a great shop to deal with. On LI NY, and there aren’t any big performance truck shops around. I’m going with a smaller shop to get mine installed.
I just called CJC yesterday and they finally got a few Radius Arms in. They said they will send mine out next week. I'm stoked to be getting them and finally be able to have the whole kit installed.
As far as wheels, I went with Method MR315 in Gold with 37" Ridge Grapplers. I ordered my wheels from Mr Wheel Deal and I was supposed to get them in Machined to go with my Silver Rig. They gave mine away to someone else. The machined ones are now on back order so they made things right and didn't charge extra for the Gold ones. I was Livid to say the least but I stuck it out with them. I think the gold will pop more than the machined with my silver Beast. The Machined might have got lost with the color of my truck.
I got the lettering for my tailgate, glovebox, and hood deflector put on. I still need to have the 40” curved Rigid light bar installed and fabricated into my bumper/grill. My beast is finally going to be completed soon. I can’t freakin wait. I love my Tremor. I recently had to drive down to Florida to be with my dad. My wife and I and our 3 dogs drove 19 hrs straight to get there. It was such a pleasure to drive.
Have a great weekend buddy. ??????
Don ✌️?
8FDDCC59-C36E-4435-8EC9-591E0F27CF50.png
96D337F8-70F1-4D97-AC5A-8BD9FACFB172.jpeg
C11EE2CE-2773-4F2A-9595-D7B3CC287EA1.png

Bbrett, Keep saving to Get that house. It’s a sellers market. I was looking into buying another house last year but didn't. The market value is now through the roof. I should have gone with my gut but I let my wife tell me to wait. Oh well.
Powerhouse Performance looks like a great shop to deal with. On LI NY, and there aren’t any big performance truck shops around. I’m going with a smaller shop to get mine installed.
I just called CJC yesterday and they finally got a few Radius Arms in. They said they will send mine out next week. I'm stoked to be getting them and finally be able to have the whole kit installed.
As far as wheels, I went with Method MR315 in Gold with 37" Ridge Grapplers. I ordered my wheels from Mr Wheel Deal and I was supposed to get them in Machined to go with my Silver Rig. They gave mine away to someone else. The machined ones are now on back order so they made things right and didn't charge extra for the Gold ones. I was Livid to say the least but I stuck it out with them. I think the gold will pop more than the machined with my silver Beast. The Machined might have got lost with the color of my truck.
I got the lettering for my tailgate, glovebox, and hood deflector put on. I still need to have the 40” curved Rigid light bar installed and fabricated into my bumper/grill. My beast is finally going to be completed soon. I can’t freakin wait. I love my Tremor. I recently had to drive down to Florida to be with my dad. My wife and I and our 3 dogs drove 19 hrs straight to get there. It was such a pleasure to drive.
Have a great weekend buddy. ??????
Don ✌️?View attachment 22342View attachment 22343View attachment 22344
Truck is looking good! I really like the gold/bronze wheels.. definitely will pop on your color. The silver machined wheels would have looked amazing too, but may have blended in more, so I think you made the right choice with the gold/bronze! Can't wait to see how it looks with everything done.

Latest Discussions

Back