West Texas Tremor

BryGen

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 7.3 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2002 Explorer XLT V8 2000 Camaro SS
Hey all! Thought I would introduce myself to this bad ass community.

Just ordered a 2022 F250 7.3 Lariat Tremor here in West Texas. No idea when it will be ready but I'm all in! This will be my first Super Duty, I currently have a 2018 F150 XLT FX4 but its time to step it up a level. Looking forward to deep diving into the forums to find out a lot more about these trucks to keep me covered while I wait.

Just ordered a 2022 F250 7.3 Lariat Tremor here in West Texas. No idea when it will be ready but I'm all in! This will be my first Super Duty, I currently have a 2018 F150 XLT FX4 but its time to step it up a level. Looking forward to deep diving into the forums to find out a lot more about these trucks to keep me covered while I wait.
Congratulations and welcome! ? I'm so glad to see people stepping forward to place orders. I know many don't want wait that long but there really is no other quicker way at this time. Get your name on the books sooner rather than later, that's what I say. In the mean time get to know everyone, that's what we're here for. ?:cool:

Welcome to the forum from Central Texas! Congrats on the order!

Hopefully we can help you past the time and give you some ideas on how to spend even more money after the truck arrives. ?

Back