🏜️ WEST TEXAS/BIG BEND OVERNIGHT MEET UP THIS FALL

In your BFG searching, have you taken any time to look at the BFG HD's? I saw a set last week "in the wild" while on vacation on another tremor for the first time and they look pretty sick. I was going to talk to the guy about it, but never caught up to him to ask about ride quality, sound, satisfaction, etc.
I’ve also wondered about them! I’d love to hear what people think who have them on a tremor!

It's about 2400 miles one way for me. Not sure I can get all that time off - but we will see. It would be great to see that region. I have wanted to drive around the area for years, seeing so many forum gang members would be awesome!
If it's too far to drive, fly out to Dallas or Austin and ride with one of us. That will save you the 35 hours each way of drive time.

If it's too far to drive, fly out to Dallas or Austin and ride with one of us. That will save you the 35 hours each way of drive time.
Now you say this!? Booking a flight now. Thanks a lot.

It'd be interesting for members from California, Nevada and perhaps Arizona to meet up and decide where to stop (maybe stay somewhere for a bit). Nothing like bombarding Texas all at once 🤪
We shoot at foreigners!

It'd be interesting for members from California, Nevada and perhaps Arizona to meet up and decide where to stop (maybe stay somewhere for a bit). Nothing like bombarding Texas all at once 🤪
And that’ll give us a chance to drive by @Vecman’s on the way and tow him along with us! 😂

Post #195 has updated truck list. We are at 16 trucks, this number matches our total from our Marble Falls meet last November which was a record until our Mason meet up this past May with 21 trucks!
I gotta be honest, I am blown away by the members that have signed up to this point, representing 5 states. Unprecedented!!!
Can’t wait to hear what the plans are gonna look like for that Saturday!

Can’t wait to hear what the plans are gonna look like for that Saturday!w
@DTX2023Tremor. is our trail captain, he is looking at various trails, with no decisions made this early in the planning. But those of us only doing 2 nights will only have one day for trails. Feel free to share your thoughts.

I'll already be out there October 23-27 with the misses, my folks and a few buddies. We are camping in the camper near the entrance of the National Park but we will do the typical Terlingua festivities ( dinner at Starlight Theater), in the national park we will visit the Chisos Basin and Emory Peak, hit the Boquillas crossing, run River Road, Black Gap, Glen Springs, visit the hot springs, etc. before doing the Terlingua > Presidio > Marfa > Alpine loop on our last day there. My folks and wife have never been so they are excited but this will mark my 10th or 11th trip in the past 15 years so I feel like I am going to be more of a tour guide.

If you want some actual off-roading you need to run the Aso Loop and head up to Guale Peak in the state park, it's a much better park for actual rugged trails. I'll be in Colorado Elk hunting on the dates of the groups planned trip so it wouldn't have worked out for my schedule anyway but y'all have fun.

@DTX2023Tremor. is our trail captain, he is looking at various trails, with no decisions made this early in the planning. But those of us only doing 2 nights will only have one day for trails. Feel free to share your thoughts.
Trails are fun but I can do that anytime. My goal is to eat, drink and shoot the shit with fellow Tremorites while adoring their trucks.

I'd like to mention that any bar we go to, all drinks are on me. Order whatever you want (I'm not paying for it, AMEX is 🤪). Book 'em! Or is it hook 'em? I can't remember.

Appreciate the offer! Thank you!

I've been wanting to get to big bend
thanks for putting this together & getting me to commit

booked camping at the terlingua ranch lodge today

look forward to meeting everyone, seeing your rigs & sharing stories
Where in Texas? Welcome to the forum!!

IF YOU HAVE MADE A CABIN OR CAMPING RESERVATION AT TERLINGUA RANCH LODGE AND YOUR NOT ON THIS LIST PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, LET ME KNOW A S A P!!!! THANK YOU.

1000006311.jpg

Interested and following. Big Bend has been on our list for a bit. We were in the area in early 2022 and the heat got up to like 115°. Too hot for us to car camp in prior to the 350's arrival and we ended up calling it and headed to SA instead to hide from the heat in a hotel. We're still bummed we got all the way to Texas and weren't able to hit BBNP.

Back