🏜️ WEST TEXAS/BIG BEND OVERNIGHT MEET UP THIS FALL

Come on @TRAMPER! This will be epic 😄 @Rodd187 better be there too.
Man I am trying to make it happen. I have a ton of fall commitments and won't know until schedules come out in August. I am following this closely!

Man I am trying to make it happen. I have a ton of fall commitments and won't know until schedules come out in August. I am following this closely!
Pull some teeth (I mean, strings) 🤪

You know I was kind of thinking about it. We did Big Ben’s in April and I loved it. Would go back in a heartbeat. Idk though it’s a little over 2000 miles each way…. Not that you guys aren’t worth it.
If you loved it in April you should really love it in November. Typically the weather is much more pleasant that time of year in BB. November through February are my favorite!

Anybody bringing their passports? The Bolquillas crossing is in the park. You can either walk across the river or take a ferry (tiny jon boat with a rope lol) across, and then walk or ride into town 1/4 mile away. Great food and even better tequila had for cheap in a safe environment. A great way to spend an afternoon IMO.

Anybody bringing their passports? The Bolquillas crossing is in the park. You can either walk across the river or take a ferry (tiny jon boat with a rope lol) across, and then walk or ride into town 1/4 mile away. Great food and even better tequila had for cheap in a safe environment. A great way to spend an afternoon IMO.
I’ll have my passport with me!

None of you all wander into Mexico with your pistols on you!!!! I don’t wanna see anyone on the news lol.

I was there in late May a year ago and the crossing had already gone to "summer hours" fri sat and sun only, so I wasn't able to then...but definitely on the to-do list this time!!

I’ve been thinking the same thing! I’m thinking I might do 37s in either…
1) falken wildpeak at4w
2) BFG KO3s
In your BFG searching, have you taken any time to look at the BFG HD's? I saw a set last week "in the wild" while on vacation on another tremor for the first time and they look pretty sick. I was going to talk to the guy about it, but never caught up to him to ask about ride quality, sound, satisfaction, etc.

I would love to! Let me see what I can figure out.
I’m on the fence now, lots going on around that time here. But if you go, I’ll definitely go!

I’m on the fence now, lots going on around that time here. But if you go, I’ll definitely go!
Great! I'll follow you 🤪

It's about 2400 miles one way for me. Not sure I can get all that time off - but we will see. It would be great to see that region. I have wanted to drive around the area for years, seeing so many forum gang members would be awesome!

Last edited:
It'd be interesting for members from California, Nevada and perhaps Arizona to meet up and decide where to stop (maybe stay somewhere for a bit). Nothing like bombarding Texas all at once 🤪

Back