Went with hellwig rear sway bar

I believe the RoadMaster Active Suspension kit is perfect for a Tremor. It doesn't inhibit articulation, while adding stability both loaded and unloaded. It's also works well for load support.
At first glance, this really does seem to address every concern. I can't see where it would inhibit articulation, other than the fact that it's a stiffer suspension. Not sure how I feel about removing the top leaf, but other than that, would love to hear feedback from anyone who uses these on their F350 Tremor.

My F250 payload with heavy duty tow is rated just over 2,700 lbs. This value is not to exceed and includes tongue, cargo, and passenger weight combined. As Hedge mentioned, you may want to review your payload capacity sticker to confirm your limits.

The payload capacity limit was the main reason I traded my Raptor. Even though it drove fine with a WDH, there was too much to risk should I have gotten into an accident and someone got hurt.
Smart decision. So many people overlook the risk they are taking when overloaded in a raptor or power wagon. Tremor ftw!

How do you like it? Do you see a big difference. I am still waiting for mine to get in.
i noticed a huge difference in the way it drives down rough rutted roads, corners and hauling.
off topic, what part montana you in? I lived in Great Falls for a while.

Keep us updated on the install and drivability. I would like to do this same mod, seems the #7845 should fit w/out any modifications to the m275

Keep us updated on the install and drivability. I would like to do this same mod, seems the #7845 should fit w/out any modifications to the m275
On order

Me three! I hope mine arrives before my trailer. If the rear sqauts, I'll save for the winch kit.

Has anyone found the 7845 in stock? I called everywhere, its backordered until middle of May. One retailer told me Hellwig was affected by the fires in California and they've been struggling to catch up.

I'm wondering if I could run the 7320 instead.

Has anyone found the 7845 in stock? I called everywhere, its backordered until middle of May. One retailer told me Hellwig was affected by the fires in California and they've been struggling to catch up.

I am going to wait; my order status says " Expected Arrival on 5/17/2021 "

At first glance, this really does seem to address every concern. I can't see where it would inhibit articulation, other than the fact that it's a stiffer suspension. Not sure how I feel about removing the top leaf, but other than that, would love to hear feedback from anyone who uses these on their F350 Tremor.
Not to beat a dead horse, but all Tremors have the same rear suspension and Dana 275 axle, so an F250 Tremor is the same as an F350 Tremor.

Not to beat a dead horse, but all Tremors have the same rear suspension and Dana 275 axle, so an F250 Tremor is the same as an F350 Tremor.
So to install the hellwig 7845 you have to remove the top leaf?

o_O WTF - I hope not!

Yes, 7320 fits. I just installed one last night since I could not find 7845. Hellwig told me the only difference was the links were slightly longer on the 7845 but the 7320 links with my kit worked just fine.

I am going to wait; my order status says " Expected Arrival on 5/17/2021 "
I ordered mine 3 months ago nothing yet. If you place one on order expect delays of months. Or if there is a supplier that has one in inventory its worth the extra price to get it.

Yes, 7320 fits. I just installed one last night since I could not find 7845. Hellwig told me the only difference was the links were slightly longer on the 7845 but the 7320 links with my kit worked just fine.

THANK YOU!!! That was the answer I've been scouring the internet for! Ordering today.

I ordered mine 3 months ago nothing yet. If you place one on order expect delays of months. Or if there is a supplier that has one in inventory its worth the extra price to get it.
Mine will be here before my trailer, so I am pulling from my regular warehouse with the longer links, plenty of other work to keep me busy until then.

Just ordered 7845 8 to 10 weeks out. ?

Back