Well I made the switch...

NE Tremor

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor 6.7
New to the forum here - Traded my Raptor in for a Tremor with the 6.7 diesel. I truly loved the Raptor but needed something a little more capable to tow with. Lucked out and found the perfect truck and it all worked out!

A little over 1000 miles now and I am loving this rig! Been poking around the forum for a few days so I figured I would get myself in the mix!

New to the forum here - Traded my Raptor in for a Tremor with the 6.7 diesel. I truly loved the Raptor but needed something a little more capable to tow with. Lucked out and found the perfect truck and it all worked out!

A little over 1000 miles now and I am loving this rig! Been poking around the forum for a few days so I figured I would get myself in the mix!

Welcome and great Tremor you got there! What will you be towing with it?

Welcome and great Tremor you got there! What will you be towing with it?

4 place snowmobile trailer for the most part throughout the winter. A boat in the summer. Possibly a camper - exploring the idea as I have some family and friends who are into it and now that I have a truck capable to pull something bigger

4 place snowmobile trailer for the most part throughout the winter. A boat in the summer. Possibly a camper - exploring the idea as I have some family and friends who are into it and now that I have a truck capable to pull something bigger
Where in MA you from? I’m from MA myself

Welcome to the club and congratulations on your new truck ???. I hope you enjoy your truck as much as all of us.

Back