Welcome to the Ford Tremor Forum!

Looking forward to continued news on this model. I plan to replace my 2008 Ram Hemi Mega Cab with an F350 Tremor diesel.

Thanks in advance!

Rok

Welcome to the forum Rok! Things are a little slow but I expect once more information starts hitting on the 2020s, we'll get a little more active around here.

New guy here! just placed an order for a Sport Lariat 350 6.7 will trade in my Chevy 3500 Duramax was a good truck just got bored of it and went bat**** crazy when I found the Tremor. Ordered my Raptor in 2012 still have it but it can not haul my sheet. So it will complement my stable.

Morning! Depending on where you live! Love that you have put together a forum on this truck. Thank you. Ordered one up two weeks ago. Iconic Silver, Power Stroke, Lariat Sport, Ultimate etc.... 6-8 weeks. I must say, I hate waiting! Not very good at it.

Morning! Depending on where you live! Love that you have put together a forum on this truck. Thank you. Ordered one up two weeks ago. Iconic Silver, Power Stroke, Lariat Sport, Ultimate etc.... 6-8 weeks. I must say, I hate waiting! Not very good at it.

Welcome to the forum, congrats on the order!

New guy here! just placed an order for a Sport Lariat 350 6.7 will trade in my Chevy 3500 Duramax was a good truck just got bored of it and went bat**** crazy when I found the Tremor. Ordered my Raptor in 2012 still have it but it can not haul my sheet. So it will complement my stable.

A little late to respond, but WELCOME @PapaRaptor (y)

Latest Discussions

Back