Welcome Forever & Ever Woods as a Supporting Vendor of FordTremor.com!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
I would like to welcome Forever & Ever Woods as an official supporting vendor of the forum!

For questions, you can send a direct message to @Forever & Ever Woods

Please take a moment to visit their website by clicking on the link below:

Thanx for the add!

Back Story - I'm a US ARMY Veteran (1988-1996) - Korea, Ft. Bliss, Tx (3/43rd ACR - 105th FN BN) and Lucky Base, Saudi Arabia. I have a deep and undying love and respect for ANYONE that is willing to volunteer part of their life to PROTECT & DEFEND our Great Country!

So - with that - I am starting my own business and will be offering many different things that you folks may enjoy! I'm in the VERY EARLY STAGES of getting this up and running and really looking forward to the rush of it all! I figured "WHY NOT HERE"!

Please feel free to check back often as I plan to start adding many items to my Etsy store and website - Forever & Ever Woods. I'm currently going to start working on Patriotic tumblers and plaques.

I will be offering up some different plaques for our military members and family on my site.

I've never owned a business but thought - why the hell not! I've had a lot of requests and recommendations that I should "SELL" my items. So, with that, we're going to give it a go!

Any thoughts and feedback would be greatly appreciated going forward. I'm all ears and willing/eager to be a part of this community!

Feel free to also "LIKE" and "SHARE" my Facebook page if you enjoy it.

Welcome to the Tremor family and thank you for your service. I just checked out your website in its infancy and you make very nice products. I’m looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the future. 🍻

Welcome1, glad to have you! Much appreciation for your service!
Thank you

Welcome and thank you for your service. 🇺🇲🇺🇲
Thank you!

@Forever & Ever Woods I knew it was you :) You changed your username and avatar.
Glad you noticed! Great job!

Welcome to the Tremor family and thank you for your service. I just checked out your website in its infancy and you make very nice products. I’m looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the future. 🍻
Thank you! I appreciate it!

Thank you for your service. Welcome!
Thank you!

Welcome and thank you for your service. I wish you the best of luck, with your business endeavor.
Thank you! - And THANK YOU for yours! - Both Army & Police

Welcome to the Tremor forum
Thank you! - Army as well! Awesome!

It's gonna take some time but I'm ok with that - Slow and Steady is the Snail...

Welcome and thank you. Your dedication and sacrifice to protect the rest of us and for the good of country is very much appreciated!!!
Thank you for that - I will defer that praise and honor to so many who have voluntarily joined after 9/11 - KNOWING what they were signing up for and were about to sacrifice...

Latest Discussions

Back