Welcome F150LEDs.com as a Supporting Vendor of FordTremor.com!

What’s with the not dot legal(led in halogen lamp), could we be held libel in an auto accident?

How does this work? Others have voiced concern with this blinding on coming cars.

What’s with the not dot legal(led in halogen lamp), could we be held libel in an auto accident?

How does this work? Others have voiced concern with this blinding on coming cars.
The giant LED light bars are absolutely blinding and illegal on the public roads, but people Still drive around with them turned on.

Awesome! (y) (y) Excited for your feedback, thank you @Gotbeer for your support!

Check out these videos for the install!
I’ve been struggling with a decision for the crappy halogens on my 2022 tremor - used headlight Rev on my last truck but have some reservations going that route again.

looks like there is reason to be skeptical no matter who you choose so if y’all wanna send me some stuff to try out and review, i wouldn’t argue 🤷🏼‍♂️ Just sayin

I’ve been struggling with a decision for the crappy halogens on my 2022 tremor - used headlight Rev on my last truck but have some reservations going that route again.

looks like there is reason to be skeptical no matter who you choose so if y’all wanna send me some stuff to try out and review, i wouldn’t argue 🤷🏼‍♂️ Just sayin
You may have to take these out and in multiple times.

Hey @TremN&BroncN , dont worry these are happening (y). 15 days ago we were not planning to do them, but thanks to your request and our fellow forum members requests that has changed 😎
Sounds good Matt!!! Thought it was a little weird that your Rep said that F150 would not be making these any time soon. Especially with the high demand and the 2022's not offering the ambient lighting in the cup holders. I plan on getting these as well as a few other things. I'll PM you with some comments and questions I have regarding some of your products. Thanks.

Last edited:
@Gotbeer contact them and let me know what they figure out. If you need any help let me know, as I am extra motivated to make sure your good on this.

Back