Welcome Apollo Optics as a Supporting Vendor of FordTremor.com!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
I would like to welcome Apollo Optics as an official supporting vendor of the forum!

For questions, you can send a direct message to @Nick@ApolloOptics

Please take a moment to visit their website by clicking on the link below:

Hey Dan, thank you for the introduction and we are pumped to be the first supporting vendor at FordTremor.com!

Here at Apollo Optics we're a team of enthusiasts that focus in the truck and off-road section of the market, primarily on Ford trucks. We cut our teeth in the Raptor world and then moved over to the Super Duty platform with our 2019 F-250 that we built for the SEMA show in 2019.

49101463773_b9860fe666_k-2.jpg

We're a dealer for most major brands on the market and a number of boutique brands as well. We offer everything from your basic items like Husky or Weathertech floor mats and bed covers; to lighting from brands like Baja Designs, Rigid, KC, Morimoto, and Diode Dynamics; bumpers from ADD, Ranch Hand, STMW, and Westin; gas and diesel performance upgrades from aFe Power, Banks, MBRP, Magnaflow, to suspension kits, wheels, and tires; and everything else!

We're currently going through a massive site overhaul going on now to add parts for 2020+ trucks and have plenty of parts available for the Tremor on both gas and diesel platforms. Feel free to browse the Super Duty section of our site and of course, feel free to PM me anytime for a quote on parts to upgrade your Tremor!

Best,

Nick Lykos
Apollo Optics, Inc.

Hey Dan, thank you for the introduction and we are pumped to be the first supporting vendor at FordTremor.com!

Here at Apollo Optics we're a team of enthusiasts that focus in the truck and off-road section of the market, primarily on Ford trucks. We cut our teeth in the Raptor world and then moved over to the Super Duty platform with our 2019 F-250 that we built for the SEMA show in 2019.

View attachment 25192

We're a dealer for most major brands on the market and a number of boutique brands as well. We offer everything from your basic items like Husky or Weathertech floor mats and bed covers; to lighting from brands like Baja Designs, Rigid, KC, Morimoto, and Diode Dynamics; bumpers from ADD, Ranch Hand, STMW, and Westin; gas and diesel performance upgrades from aFe Power, Banks, MBRP, Magnaflow, to suspension kits, wheels, and tires; and everything else!

We're currently going through a massive site overhaul going on now to add parts for 2020+ trucks and have plenty of parts available for the Tremor on both gas and diesel platforms. Feel free to browse the Super Duty section of our site and of course, feel free to PM me anytime for a quote on parts to upgrade your Tremor!

Best,

Nick Lykos
Apollo Optics, Inc.
I got my half safe for my center console from you guys and it was a perfect fit. No squeaking. Great for pistol(s) storage. Welcome to the forum.

Not much listed on the website for super duties

You are absolutely right, and that is something we're in the process of fixing. Also, a number of products are live on the back-end that haven't been properly sorted into our collection menus and visible by using the search bar. We should have our new site update complete, tested and live by the beginning of August.

That said, we built this company focused on customer service and we like to work with our clients one-on-one to make sure we understand your needs and get you the right products to work with your setup and fit your budget.

Lastly, I posted the picture above to demonstrate what all we can do. Every upgrade on that truck is from the manufacturers we work with on a near daily basis. Here's a just a small list of what's been done:

• Icon Vehicle Dynamics Stage 5 2.5" Suspension Kit
  • VenomRex VR-801 Wheels - These are coming to market later this year just FYI! Pictured here are the prototypes.
  • BFG KM3 Tires
  • Addictive Desert Designs Stealth Fighter bumpers front and Rear w/ Adaptive Cruise Control Relocation
  • Baja Designs Lighting and SDHQ mounts for the A-pillar lights
  • Retrax PRO MX Bed Cover w/ BedRug Classic Bed Mat
  • Putco black trim kit for the door handles
  • aFe Magnum Stage 2 Cold Air Intake
  • Pusher Hot Side and Cold Side Charge Tubes
  • Banks Power Derringer w/ iDash SuperGauge and Banks Power DPF-Back Exhaust
  • E&G Classics Center Console Vault
  • Husky Liners Floor Mats
  • SPE 6.7L CP4 Disaster Prevention Kit
I'm sure I'm forgetting a few upgrades, but I hope that makes sense. And as always, feel free to email or call us anytime and we'll be happy to assist you personally.

I got my half safe for my center console from you guys and it was a perfect fit. No squeaking. Great for pistol(s) storage. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum! I can see my wallet getting lighter...

Same here and Nick was great to work with. Communication was top notch!

Welcome! Thanks for the previous half safe order. Quick and quality product!

Just great. More money to spend! LOL Welcome

Appreciate the kind welcomes and also thank you for sharing your positive experiences. We're glad to be here!

Welcome to the site Nick.

Thanks for helping me out with the console safe today, just placed the order. I have been looking for the E&G since I first saw them but have been coming up empty when I was trying to find one.

Received my half safe from Nick. Very nice piece and fast shipping. This safe allows you to keep the tray and have half of your storage space in your console. Welcome Nick.
The half safe really makes sense.

Nick and company are great to deal with, I also ordered the half console safe a couple months ago. Very quick to answer emails & texts and fast shipping!

Welcome to the Tremor board Nick

Received my half safe from Nick. Very nice piece and fast shipping. This safe allows you to keep the tray and have half of your storage space in your console. Welcome Nick.

Nick and company are great to deal with, I also ordered the half console safe a couple months ago. Very quick to answer emails & texts and fast shipping!

Welcome to the Tremor board Nick

Appreciate the support and feedback, gents. Happy to be here!

Back