Weigh Safe hitches.

Pingpongchamp

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F-350 Lariat 6.7
First Responder
Highway Ranger
I am in no way affiliated with weigh safe but just wanted to pass on a good deal I feel I got this morning. On the weigh safe website, they have some “factory seconds” that have the 3” shank and scale. They are described as “like new” and are offering 30% off. I was also able to use the 10% off code of “mobile10” in addition.

Happy tremoring!

Last edited by a moderator:
They were out of the 3" w/8" drop so I ordered the 3' w/10' drop used version for 50% off plus the 10% discount you mentioned. Once it arrives I will take to my brother's machine shop and cut the length to either 9" or 8" once I determine what I need and dress up all the edges nicely.

Yea, I wanted the 3" steel with 8" drop but wasn't there. This was cheap enough for 95% of my tows....

Thanks for heads up - I just ordered a 3" shank - 8" drop - good condition - 40% off, plus the 10% off from your code! Wanted a black one - but what I got will do and will be great set up for my small UTV trailer and boat and then WD set up for trailer.

Also nice to have this simpler set up to weight tongue weight of the toy box!
1664066729697.png

Well hope you guys have better luck than me.

Shows delivered and it’s not here. I have been home all day. Smart ass at FedEx asked me to look closer and see if my family members picked it up. Like I wouldn’t do that before I called.

He then said well check again.

He opened a ticket now i wait.

Well hope you guys have better luck than me.

Shows delivered and it’s not here. I have been home all day. Smart ass at FedEx asked me to look closer and see if my family members picked it up. Like I wouldn’t do that before I called.

He then said well check again.

He opened a ticket now i wait.
When did you order? You’re ordered directly from weigh safe? Sorry to hear about that. It’s the worst!

I put my email in to their factory seconds notification system so if a WD hitch comes available I may be able to snatch it up.

When did you order? You’re ordered directly from weigh safe? Sorry to hear about that. It’s the worst!
I order Thursday directly from weigh safe.

Neighbor just called it was dropped off at their house.
I feel bad fir Fed Ex matching the number on the box to the number on the house is super difficult.
Imagine if my neighbors were shady. FedEx or Weigh Safe would be taking an L

I ordered a weigh safe with a 2" shank for my last truck, and decided to order another one when I bought the Tremor. I called them and my name was on file. They keyed the new hitch to match the 1st one, and gave me $50 off. They are a great company.

I didn't get a factory second, but had already ordered a 2.5" 6" drop true tow last week. It just arrived yesterday and this thing is beefy! I have the aluminum 8" drop for non WD uses. I like the relatively low weight of that one, this one is anything but light, hahaha

Back