Week of 8/10 Tremor Builds in here:

richtor

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Race Red F250 Tremor
Let’s keep track of the early June or other order dates and week of August 10 build dates. I believe there’s 6 or 7 now on the forums.

XLT 7.3 Race Red ordered from the Sacramento CA area....I have been upgraded to official build day but do not have confirmation on what day yet.

ordered June 22 an iconic silver with the 7.3, lariat loaded with quad beams
not sure i can wait but im gonna have to. I too am in the Sacramento area actually Roseville! im showing unscheduled as of wednesday 2 days ago.

Attachments

• F1F772DD-62B2-4667-A409-4D60EC88B6C8.png
    F1F772DD-62B2-4667-A409-4D60EC88B6C8.png
    781.6 KB · Views: 130
not sure i can wait but im gonna have to. I too am in the Sacramento area actually Roseville! im showing unscheduled as of wednesday 2 days ago.
Do you have a build week date yet? Congrats. I purchased from team ford in woodland.

I do not, they put the order in on 7/8 so its fresh. Congratulations on your Tremor!
I ordered mine from Roseville auto center Future Ford, supposed to have highest priority as they claim they are a mega dealer? We will see.
Wonder how long this will take, was inches frim getting a standard superduty however i couldn’t find a 7.3 i liked, they all seem to be work trucks or are priced 10k more than ordering.
Keep us posted on your build, i like hearing people get excited when the day comes, its like being a kid at Christmas again!

Ordered 6/6 in Western Pennsylvania. Last information I heard from my dealership was I was originally scheduled for a build date of the week of 8/10. Nothing has changed on my end so far. Ordered a diesel so????

Ordered on 23 June and my order was not pulled by Ford last week. I’m Like Sludgemonkey44 hopefully they work out the possible delay’s with the 6.7. I did change my order early on from a 7.3 to a 6.7. Hopefully this Thursday my order moves to next step.

I ordered the same truck the same week. great minds think alike. Haven't received my vin yet

Ordered on 6/4, got VIN on 6/22. Dealer says it will be ready and shipped 2nd week of August. He gave me that last update just before the news came out about potential delays on the 6.7s.

Was yours an original build week of 8/10?

they didn’t ever tell me what build week it was going to be. Shit thing about canadian vins is we don’t have as much visibility with tracking. Only thing that kind of works is alumazilla unless the dealer tells us where it’s at.

So I just got an email from my guy at the dealership and from what he can see from his end, my build is scheduled for August 16. As far as he has heard, nothing new about the potential Diesel engine shortage and things are still rolling full sail as of now. My fingers are crossed it stays that way!

well i just canceled my order because i found one at a dealer in a small town about 75mi south of me and the deal was too good not pass! 68k lariat with 6.7. upgrade package.
im very happy with this truck.
So that takes me off the list but i was early in “like 4 weeks” same color iconic sil. but it had the 7.3 with a few ither add on bed coating, wheel well covers and the dealer was 1k less than what i paid for this one!
Truly a unicorn these are far and few.
I cant stand making the decision to but something and have to wait! BUT
this is worth the wait, i jut got lucky!

Attachments

• EF05E4D7-CB4C-4BF0-BE50-874FCE8CECFE.jpeg
    EF05E4D7-CB4C-4BF0-BE50-874FCE8CECFE.jpeg
    214.3 KB · Views: 77
Back