Week of 8/10 Tremor Builds in here:

Absolutely nothing. The Ford tracking site shows a check beside in production since 8/16 and it’s been awaiting shipment since 9/5 with no check mark but it’s supposed to be delivered to my dealership in 3 days even though it hasn’t shipped. I’ve called Ford several times and on Friday I finally got someone who looked at my situation and thought it didn’t look right. I have a case number now and it will supposedly get the ball rolling. The people I talk to at Ford tell me the dealership has the best ability to track vehicles. That sounds absolutely absurd to me. How can you build something and then need to rely on someone else to tell you the status of it. Wtf? The dealership claims they have exhausted all resources to find it as well. My wife found some random newspaper articles about super duty’s catching fire at the plant when we were researching on Friday night??? Maybe mine burnt up. Or maybe it’s on a boat to Afghanistan at this point I’m out of ideas and extremely frustrated. I can’t find anything else out there that is close to my build so I’m pretty much bent over and fucked with my pants still on. I hope someone somewhere is enjoying this.
Dealers know Jack squat. It’s a shame their not getting the dealer rep or the reps boss involved. Like I said earlier even though you can’t drive it home it may be worth a drive to the plant to locate it and find the true story!

Dealers know Jack squat. It’s a shame their not getting the dealer rep or the reps boss involved. Like I said earlier even though you can’t drive it home it may be worth a drive to the plant to locate it and find the true story!
I’m sorry but it’s a little much to ask someone to drive 6+ hours to “hopefully” find out something that I want to spend 80k on just to wait for it to show up sometime because it’s not dealership prepared or released to anyone. They need to get their shit together to figure out where it is and why it’s taken over a month to ship something that for everyone else I’ve seen on here gets shipped within days to a week max. I’m doing my best to be patient but at this point I’m going to start to have to think about getting new tires on my old truck, oil change, work on the front diff that’s leaking because I have to plan on not getting this truck anytime soon or possibly ever in all reality. Sucks a big fat one for sure!

I’m sorry but it’s a little much to ask someone to drive 6+ hours to “hopefully” find out something that I want to spend 80k on just to wait for it to show up sometime because it’s not dealership prepared or released to anyone. They need to get their shit together to figure out where it is and why it’s taken over a month to ship something that for everyone else I’ve seen on here gets shipped within days to a week max. I’m doing my best to be patient but at this point I’m going to start to have to think about getting new tires on my old truck, oil change, work on the front diff that’s leaking because I have to plan on not getting this truck anytime soon or possibly ever in all reality. Sucks a big fat one for sure!

At least you found someone who thinks something isn’t right and has started looking into it. Now that that ha happened I hope and am sure you will get this thing figured out sooner than later.

At least you found someone who thinks something isn’t right and has started looking into it. Now that that ha happened I hope and am sure you will get this thing figured out sooner than later.
I hope you’re right. It did feel good to talk to someone from Ford who didn’t just blow me off and send me back with a recommendation of calling the dealership. Hopefully my “case number” she generated means more people will be looking into it. I’m honestly ok with terrible news like it got hit by a forklift or caught on fire, I’m just tired of waiting with zero information as to what’s going on. One day the truck gods will bless me with a tremor. Just not sure what day or what year for that matter that it will be.

I’m going to keep you and this situation included in my morning prayers. Sorry to hear about your frustrations. This whole process of ordering a truck of your dreams to way you want it starts out exciting, then turns into frustration, and in your case and a few others it turns into RAGE.
Totally Sucky Fucky Five Bucky.
Hang in there Sludgemonkey. GOD does hear and answer my prayers. Tomorrow’s another day and hopefully closer to getting that dream truck. ✌️

I’m going to keep you and this situation included in my morning prayers. Sorry to hear about your frustrations. This whole process of ordering a truck of your dreams to way you want it starts out exciting, then turns into frustration, and in your case and a few others it turns into RAGE.
Totally Sucky Fucky Five Bucky.
Hang in there Sludgemonkey. GOD does hear and answer my prayers. Tomorrow’s another day and hopefully closer to getting that dream truck. ✌
Thanks brother! I can use all the help I can get. You’re a good man Iron Man. Oh and I love your comments on here. They crack me up! ?

I just checked my status and look what I see!!!!

Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 King Ranch™
Order Receipt Date: 2020-06-25
Production Date: 2020-09-10
Shipment Date: 2020-09-15
Days in Transit (Estimated): 17
Final Delivered Date (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Actual): 2020-09-23

Click here for Window Sticker (if available)

1600889284560.png

1600889284560.png

Does the dealer actually have it?

1600889284560.png
Congratulations and thanks a lot for rubbing it in. Mine was built a few days short of a month before yours. Still hasn’t shipped. Still no answers. ?

Congratulations and thanks a lot for rubbing it in. Mine was built a few days short of a month before yours. Still hasn’t shipped. Still no answers. ?
Sorry man. I know you have had issues, and I don't mean to rub it in. I wish there was something we could do to help.

Sorry man. I know you have had issues, and I don't mean to rub it in. I wish there was something we could do to help.
I’m just effing with you man. I’m excited for anyone to get what they have been waiting for! ?

Attachments

• 20200923_181345.jpg
    20200923_181345.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 27227506511740.jpeg
    27227506511740.jpeg
    354.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 27227506515104.jpeg
    27227506515104.jpeg
    316.4 KB · Views: 16
Holy crap! From nothing to delivered in like 3 days!!! Hopefully will pick it up early next week.

1602977749042.png

Latest Discussions

Back