Week of 8/10 Tremor Builds in here:

Brother GREAT NEWS. You didn’t say what you ordered. Proudly tell us what you have and pics are also a must.
It’s a King Ranch Tremor. It has to be badass! The only question is why not pick it up today? Haha

Someday, maybe, if I’m really nice to the Ford Gods, they might ship my truck the 6 hours it needs to travel since being built on 8-16-20.

Someday, maybe, if I’m really nice to the Ford Gods, they might ship my truck the 6 hours it needs to travel since being built on 8-16-20.

What does your status say on the tracker?

Mind stuck at the rail yard 30 min from my dealer. Been there since sat. Haha
I’m jealous. You at least know where yours is located and that it’s in your state. Mine seems to have gone missing. ??‍♂️

I’m jealous. You at least know where yours is located and that it’s in your state. Mine seems to have gone missing. ??‍♂️
you say that but the only nights I have not slept were the last 3. Is my truck coming tomorrow? Brutal!

What’s your dealer say?

It says “In production-sent offsite.” Been stick like that since 8-18.

Hmm that is crazy, mine was there for only like 2-3 days. Have you called your dealer? They can see much more detail than we can.

I’ve spoken to the sales manager several times. Two weeks ago it was in his inventory. A day later it was gone and he hasn’t seen it since. He has an email into his district manager as well. I talked to him tonight and said there has to be some guy at the Kentucky plant who is the puppet master of shipping. He said there was a guy and his name is Jorge (hor-hey). I thought he was kidding. Apparently he wasn’t and the fleet sales guy at their dealership is kinda friends with him. That made him come to the realization that perhaps that was the avenue we could pursue to see what’s going on. How he didn’t think of that in the first place is beyond me. I’m waiting to hear back how that attempted works.

Good luck Guys......Life goes better with TREMOR

Arrived. Delivered to my front door by dealer. Incredible service!
20200902_164328.jpg

20200902_164344.jpg

Anyone on here have a Stone Gray ordered? Saw a transport leaving the plant heading south out of Louisville! Hope it’s someone on here as it looked good!

So my status changed to "In Transit - " It used to say "In Transit - Passing Arrival" Anyone seen their status "In Transit - " ?

So, just a summary for all of you guys with orders in the queue:

I ordered on 6/8/2020
"Production" began on 8/16/2020
Ready to ship in 4 days (8/20/2020)
Transport only took 11 days (arrived on 8/31/2020), that's from Kentucky plant to DFW Texas

So, total from order to delivery was 83 days, give or take.

Good luck!

Boss wanted one like mine. Ordered/Processing 7/15, went into production 9/2. Iconic silver.

So, just a summary for all of you guys with orders in the queue:

I ordered on 6/8/2020
"Production" began on 8/16/2020
Ready to ship in 4 days (8/20/2020)
Transport only took 11 days (arrived on 8/31/2020), that's from Kentucky plant to DFW Texas

So, total from order to delivery was 83 days, give or take.

Good luck!
83 days, not bad. Gives you time to enjoy the anticipation, if you're into that sort of masochism lol

I'm not even going to order until mid October and I'm already completely obsessed. I do enjoy daydreaming about new toys but I know once I order it I'm going to be obsessively checking my order status 500 times a day.

Awesome truck though man, enjoy it!

Back