Week of 8/10 Tremor Builds in here:

well i just canceled my order because i found one at a dealer in a small town about 75mi south of me and the deal was too good not pass! 68k lariat with 6.7. upgrade package.
im very happy with this truck.
So that takes me off the list but i was early in “like 4 weeks” same color iconic sil. but it had the 7.3 with a few ither add on bed coating, wheel well covers and the dealer was 1k less than what i paid for this one!
Truly a unicorn these are far and few.
I cant stand making the decision to but something and have to wait! BUT
this is worth the wait, i jut got lucky!
Congrats but I’m lost on your message.
Did you get 6.7 or 7.3?
If I read it right you got a no option lariat with 6.7. And your passing on loaded 7.3 lariat that cost $1k less than what you paid?

they didn’t ever tell me what build week it was going to be. Shit thing about canadian vins is we don’t have as much visibility with tracking. Only thing that kind of works is alumazilla unless the dealer tells us where it’s at.

Has alumizilla been working for you with a Canadian vin?

well i just canceled my order because i found one at a dealer in a small town about 75mi south of me and the deal was too good not pass! 68k lariat with 6.7. upgrade package.
im very happy with this truck.
So that takes me off the list but i was early in “like 4 weeks” same color iconic sil. but it had the 7.3 with a few ither add on bed coating, wheel well covers and the dealer was 1k less than what i paid for this one!
Truly a unicorn these are far and few.
I cant stand making the decision to but something and have to wait! BUT
this is worth the wait, i jut got lucky!

Congrats! I bet you'll love it! They are sure hard to find on dealer lots right now.

Has alumizilla been working for you with a Canadian vin?

The info its shown is minimal, luckily my sales guy has been happy to look into the time line anytime I've asked him. In the next few weeks when its supposed to get built I'll be able to tell you more on how accurate alumizilla is hah. How about yourself?

Congrats but I’m lost on your message.
Did you get 6.7 or 7.3?
If I read it right you got a no option lariat with 6.7. And your passing on loaded 7.3 lariat that cost $1k less than what you paid?

lol sorry i know hard to decipher what im trying to say!

Yes I got a 6.7 with lariat and heavy tow kit for 68.2
the ordered truck was 67.5 but had 7.3l wheel well covers, 5th wheel kit Quad beams so that means the lariat premium is required.

Awesome: they should start rolling now.
mine: alum still says scheduled to day. Ford tracking seems to be down.

I'm in the range. Order placed 6/25 for 7.3 Silver Spruce F350 Lariat Ultimate. Got my Window Sticker on Wednesday 7/29 and Sent to Plant. Dealer told me build date was 8/4 when I got the VIN earlier this month.

Seems from other tracking threads I've been watching A LOT of Lariats being built next couple of weeks.

I'm in the range. Order placed 6/25 for 7.3 Silver Spruce F350 Lariat Ultimate. Got my Window Sticker on Wednesday 7/29 and Sent to Plant. Dealer told me build date was 8/4 when I got the VIN earlier this month.

Seems from other tracking threads I've been watching A LOT of Lariats being built next couple of weeks.
Is that from Alumizilla or Ford Tracking? Ford Tracking does not recognize my vin anymore....should I be concerned? I ordered 6/8.

Is that from Alumizilla or Ford Tracking?
Both:

alum_tracking.PNG

ford_tracking.PNG

Maybe mines in the middle going from processing to production....who knows.

i am salty i ordered mine 29 May 2020 and was originally told build week of 10 Aug 2020 and then was told build week 3 Aug 2020... then told build day 4 Aug 2020 and like yours on Wednesday i got my window sticker and in production on Wednesday as well .... salty because you ordered your a month later then i did but as long as we all get our trucks it is a Win Win

Customer: Sanders
Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT
Order Receipt Date: 2020-05-29
Production Date:
Shipment Date:
Days in Transit (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

Click here for Window Sticker (if available)

vehicle.png

i am salty i ordered mine 29 May 2020 and was originally told build week of 10 Aug 2020 and then was told build week 3 Aug 2020... then told build day 4 Aug 2020 and like yours on Wednesday i got my window sticker and in production on Wednesday as well .... salty because you ordered your a month later then i did but as long as we all get our trucks it is a Win Win
I don't blame you, but there's a little back story to my order....

Originally I wanted to order May 15th. Dealer unresponsive after submitting my build sheet. Long story short they assured me it's been ordered. I need to see the confirmation to check options, "Oh it's good we got everything on there you submitted." Except they didn't. Left off the Pro Backup assist/Cameras (got it for the cameras). By the time I found that out on 6/11 it hadn't been sent to plant yet so go ahead and add it. Well they couldn't figure it out and ended up ordering a whole new truck (without my knowledge). I told them to up the priority code on new order so they called regional and got it set to Priority Code 1.

So that explains it being quick to plant based on order date (still took them to the 25th to get new order submitted).

Was frustrating at the time, but the window sticker is correct and it'll be here soon so all in all I'm happy. Maybe even work out great with August delivery being Truck Month. I have the $2k PCO so any other rebates would be icing.

I don't blame you, but there's a little back story to my order....

Originally I wanted to order May 15th. Dealer unresponsive after submitting my build sheet. Long story short they assured me it's been ordered. I need to see the confirmation to check options, "Oh it's good we got everything on there you submitted." Except they didn't. Left off the Pro Backup assist/Cameras (got it for the cameras). By the time I found that out on 6/11 it hadn't been sent to plant yet so go ahead and add it. Well they couldn't figure it out and ended up ordering a whole new truck (without my knowledge). I told them to up the priority code on new order so they called regional and got it set to Priority Code 1.

So that explains it being quick to plant based on order date (still took them to the 25th to get new order submitted).

Was frustrating at the time, but the window sticker is correct and it'll be here soon so all in all I'm happy. Maybe even work out great with August delivery being Truck Month. I have the $2k PCO so any other rebates would be icing.
Damn ok... well in that case i am not salty... they fucked you over but i am glad they made it up to you .... and yea same having the cameras are going to be nice if they work... the back up assist the GF will probably going to use that
i still need a PCO

Mine was just sent to plant this evening. I’m guessing 3 weeks until delivery. 27/28 or so....I hope. Haha

so close!!

VIN: 1FT8W2BT3LEE13476
Order ID: B888
Customer: Wenaas
Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-250 Platinum
Order Receipt Date: 2020-06-10
Production Date: 2020-08-06
Shipment Date:
Days in Transit (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-09-18
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

Click here for Window Sticker (if available)

vehicle.png

Finally got my window sticker this morning. Nothing updated on either tracking site.

Back