Rock Taxi

Tremoraholic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 6.7l King Ranch Tremor
Current Ride #2
2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited
I find the King Ranch floor mats attractive, but completely inadequate to protect my carpet from the way I use my truck. What are the best floor liners / floor mats out there in terms of a balance between function and good looks?

Ed

Ordered the Ford All-Weather Floor Mats ($135) as an option with my truck. I will post a review of them for you once I pick up the truck this weekend.

I have personally used WeatherTech in the past and they held up well to several years of abuse.

I got carpet delete on mine. Wondering what kind of mud mats would work on that. I have had a set of WeatherTech's in my 2002 for a long time and have nothing bad to say about them.

I've had WeatherTech mats in my RAM 2500 for the last 6 years and they've held up really well. I'll probably stick with that brand when I get my Tremor.

I also just ordered the Ford ones as an option.

I ordered the Ford ones with my truck and was more than satisfied with their appearance and fit. They are made of rubber and have a much cleaner appearance than the Weathertech ones I had in my last truck.

Attachments

• IMG_0338[1].JPG
    IMG_0338[1].JPG
    310.1 KB · Views: 555
I have heard great things about the Husky ones and I am supposed to be getting them in the mail today. I had weathertechs in my last truck and while not unhappy with them, definitely was not impressed with them either, they did not have as great of a fit as they claim.

I ordered the Ford ones with my truck and was more than satisfied with their appearance and fit. They are made of rubber and have a much cleaner appearance than the Weathertech ones I had in my last truck.
Glad to hear this! Appreciate the info.

That looks clean and I'm sure the fit in finish is perfect. Does it also come with a large one for the back seats?

That looks clean and I'm sure the fit in finish is perfect. Does it also come with a large one for the back seats?

Yes it does

Attachments

• 25AC79EB-5F06-4D2B-9C3D-00C0C6DA541D.jpeg
    25AC79EB-5F06-4D2B-9C3D-00C0C6DA541D.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 458
I didn't care for the Ford matts. Not enough coverage for me. I have used both the Weathertechs and Husky's. However, I recently purchased some 3D floor liners for my wife's Yukon. I really like these, non skid surface for your feet and they don't slide on the carpet. I got them from https://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/3d-maxpider-kagu-floor-mats

I find the King Ranch floor mats attractive, but completely inadequate to protect my carpet from the way I use my truck. What are the best floor liners / floor mats out there in terms of a balance between function and good looks?

Ed
I would go with the Huskyliners x-act floor liners. I’ve had both husky and weather tech and like the fit and texture of the huskies better. The huskies offer more carpet protection than the ford slush mats as well. Especially at the door sill. We have huskies in our expedition (5 kids and 3 dogs) and they’re perfect. I’ve ordered the husky for my tremor as well. Will be the first upgrade to the truck when it arrives.

I just installed a set of Husky Xact floor mats in mine. I have black vinyl floors. The mats are cocoa. They fit and look great.

Just ordered the Weather Techs
I have a order number but I think they are shut down.............

I did the weather techs. I have for all my vehicles. The only thing I dont like is that ford didnt put a hook on the floor for the passenger side floormat. The fit and finish is really good.

I would go with the Huskyliners x-act floor liners. I’ve had both husky and weather tech and like the fit and texture of the huskies better. The huskies offer more carpet protection than the ford slush mats as well. Especially at the door sill. We have huskies in our expedition (5 kids and 3 dogs) and they’re perfect. I’ve ordered the husky for my tremor as well. Will be the first upgrade to the truck when it arrives.
Yep! I've owned both as well. Huskyliners x-act have the best texture and coverage. I did do the carpet delete as well. Living in the north and hunting dogs...much easy to spray clean!

I went with the WeatherTechs. Had them in all my vehicles for years. Pictures a4e the cocoa color in the King Ranch; they match perfect.

Attachments

• 1967853A-B5B2-470C-8492-7EB4A2CCC61F.jpeg
    1967853A-B5B2-470C-8492-7EB4A2CCC61F.jpeg
    265.2 KB · Views: 377
  • 3DDE818D-5590-45FC-A7B5-775E8654721B.jpeg
    3DDE818D-5590-45FC-A7B5-775E8654721B.jpeg
    294.5 KB · Views: 441
  • E48184E7-923B-4E56-BE41-4D6281D052B9.jpeg
    E48184E7-923B-4E56-BE41-4D6281D052B9.jpeg
    328.4 KB · Views: 390
That’s a pretty truck! Love the king ranch interior! Wooooaaaahhhh! I had the weather tech in my last truck! Very happy with it! Great product! Only issue I had was is keeping it clean. It was black(probably the issue)and it seamed like I could never get it properly cleaned. Wound up using a trim restorer to get it looking good again. Just picked up my truck yesterday and opted to go with the Ford all weather floor mats. Pleased with the fit, finish and feel 1 day in. Haha. Bottom line I’m guessing weathertech is a better product all around as factory floor mats don’t do much for spills etc.

Back