Weather Tech HP vs Husky Xact contour

830Tremor

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 Tremor (Coming soon)
Does anyone have experience with the new weather tech HP floor mats. I was planning to get the Husky X act contour mats but just noticed the new WT HP mats provide the same rubber type material. I’ve only used WT in the past. I wasn’t a fan of the rigid material but was of the protection

I’m assuming the WT HP are relatively new. Haven’t come across any videos comparing them to husky. But the WT promotional videos look promising.

Weather Tech

husky

Last edited:
I went with Husky as well.
Absolutely love them, especially with kiddos. Price point was also a factor for me as well.
No regrets.

Attachments

• 20210605_153334.jpg
    20210605_153334.jpg
    501 KB · Views: 604
For the past 10+ years I have been a Weathertech fanboy. I have owned over 8 sets of them. My buddy at work just recently got the Husky’s and convinced me to try a set on my Tremor. Hands down the Husky’s are the clear winner. Better protection, better fit, better material. I guess from the posts above they be slightly cheaper as well, that didn’t factor into me buying them though.

I went with the new WT HPs. They are in a whole different league than the old WT floormats. The new ones are more rubbery and flexible and fit well. The big turnoff for the old WT was the hard plastic that once malformed would never lay flat. The new HPs are much better.

The part #s I have for the vinyl equipped floor are below. Saw you have carpet so maybe that's why.

Husky X act contour front liners part 52731
Husky X act contour rear liner part 53381
Very interesting. I had no idea there was a separate part # for vinyl floors. Maybe different bottom side grips versus the spikey’s for the carpet.

Seems like few folks understand what specifically you’re talking about with the WT HP, so a lot of kinda useless feedback in the thread.

I too debated between the HP’s and the Husky’s. Went with the HP’s because I like the design a little more, they have a very simple molded logo as opposed to a semi-gaudy dome decal, and they look like they’d be a lot easier to clean (sort of related to point #1).

Husky’s are made 40 miles away from me so I have reason to be biased - I just liked the HP’s better.

I’d buy the Huskys over the Tupperware-like old school Weathertechs though, that’s for sure.

I went with the new WT HPs. They are in a whole different league than the old WT floormats. The new ones are more rubbery and flexible and fit well. The big turnoff for the old WT was the hard plastic that once malformed would never lay flat. The new HPs are much better.
Thanks. Glad to hear. That’s the issue with the set in our suburban.

Seems like few folks understand what specifically you’re talking about with the WT HP, so a lot of kinda useless feedback in the thread.

I too debated between the HP’s and the Husky’s. Went with the HP’s because I like the design a little more, they have a very simple molded logo as opposed to a semi-gaudy dome decal, and they look like they’d be a lot easier to clean (sort of related to point #1).

Husky’s are made 40 miles away from me so I have reason to be biased - I just liked the HP’s better.

I’d buy the Huskys over the Tupperware-like old school Weathertechs though, that’s for sure.
Thanks. I like the look of the WT HP as well. Was just hoping they improved over the old style.

Back