We have a great group here

mayhemseven

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
21 F250 Tremor 7.3
Howdy all!

Just wanted to take a few mins and recognize that we have a kick ass group of people in this forum. Through selling a couple of items, I have had the pleasure of meeting/transacting with five members from this forum.
In person: @jjfred2112 & @Spill010
Over text/chat: @ccw @Modman & @SKEME_SOLO

These five individuals are standup human beings and follow through with their word. And frankly, just seem like good dudes.

In this crazy world we live in, it is amazing to come across a group where every single interaction has not only been good, but enjoyable.

We’ve got a GREAT thing going here. Thanks all. Long live the Tremor!

Howdy all!

Just wanted to take a few mins and recognize that we have a kick ass group of people in this forum. Through selling a couple of items, I have had the pleasure of meeting/transacting with five members from this forum.

These five individuals are standup human beings and follow through with their word. And frankly, just seem like good dudes.

In this crazy world we live in, it is amazing to come across a group where every single interaction has not only been good, but enjoyable.

completely agree!

Early into being on this forum I started noticing the same thing. Several members here were willing to personally help me with issues, questions, or modifications via Direct Message on here, text, or in person meeting. I started feeling like this had a little bit of a “family” atmosphere to it, and I started referring to this group as the “Tremor Family.” As this place has grown, the group has added a (relatively) diverse group of more members and that has brought along a few disagreements and squabbling (ie politics, vaccines, and the real debate 6.7 vs 7.3) just like a good old fashioned family get together! I guess what I’m saying is we’ve got a great thing going here and I hope that we can continue to hold that family atmosphere in the future. Sure we all my have our differences, but at the end of the day, we continue to watch out for and help one another, just like you would do for that crazy uncle who stirs up shit every holiday. Keep on being awesome my fellow Tremor Peeps! 👊🏼🍻🥃

I usually peruse news on a few different sites. Rarely do I drive indepth into anything because it's a nasty rabbit hole if I do. But there are times where it gets frustrating and annoying seeing "elected leaders" act like preschoolers.
But this forum and the good people here are a nice little refuge from that insanity. The different topics both about these awesome trucks and off-topic as well are a lot of fun. It's well moderated and for the most part, everyone is pretty civil with each other.
Thanks for letting me be a member. My wife gave me crap about buying a Tremor t-shirt, but she understands and respects that this is a good group of peeps!

I agree. Good help that's hands on. A friendly ribbing and all in good fun. Seems like Ford Super Duty owners are pretty okay. ;)

Howdy all!

Appreciate the thread, mayhem7! And while I can’t technically verify you’ve followed through (wheel will arrive on Friday), I have absolutely no doubts that you followed through with your word. It was also great chatting with you over text!

It really is a great forum and different from the others. :)

Thanks brother. Glad we could get this done. As for the people here......well I find them to be a great bunch so far. Willing to help by any means. I only been around since August but boy is it a wealth of information in this forum. Kudos to all .

I agree with everything that’s been said above. This is a great group with good people and lots of good information. I’ve learned a ton and hopefully helped some folks along the way. Thanks everyvody!👍🏻

Appreciate the thread, mayhem7! And while I can’t technically verify you’ve followed through (wheel will arrive on Friday), I have absolutely no doubts that you followed through with your word. It was also great chatting with you over text!

😂😂😂

It’s not like I sent you a 37lb bag of rice, lol

Well that would be a great idea. Is there a way to rig a gopro to start recording when the box opens to get his reaction??
Who says we didn't??? Guess we will just have to wait and see. :p

WAIT!!! Maybe I'm the target and it is a scheme by @mayhemseven and @ccw to get my reaction???

I probably will have a surprise waiting for me when I open the box:

🐍🐍🐍

Howdy all!

Reading this post made my day and I couldn't agree more with you @mayhemseven (y) Thanks for sharing your experiences!

So now I can technically verify that @mayhemseven followed through with his word! (Maybe I'm too literal sometimes lol.) My wheel arrived today in great condition. Also no rice or Go Pros involved. :p

Thank you mayhemseven!

Back