We Are Now an Official WeBoost Dealer: Get Cell Service Anywhere You Need It!

OffroadAlliance

Tremor Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Tremor 6.7

Hey everyone, we are super excited to now be an official dealer for WeBoost cell signal boosters. For anyone who is unfamiliar with WeBoost, let me help with that!

WeBoost is a brand that makes cell service signal boosters for cars, trucks, RV's, and basically any other vehicle on wheels. The only thing you need is 1 bar of service and you will typically get boosted up to about 2-3 bars instantly when your booster is turned on. They come with everything you need to get started including the antenna and booster. The "Overland Kit" even comes with a mount that folds your antenna down so you can hit the road whenever you need to.

I personally love mine, and I bought my WeBoost far before we even became a dealer. I travel in my camper full time on the road, work remotely, and use my cell booster any time I'm out in the middle of nowhere and need service to work (see photo below of my Tacoma and another Offroad Alliance salesman's trailer). I can be in the woods, the desert, the mountains, and anywhere else and my cell booster gives me enough extra bars to run a ton of tabs of internet or stream whatever movies I want on Netflix.

I've been using mine for almost a year and can help answer ANY questions y'all might have on their products. This is a product I have a lot of real-world experience with and can vouch for myself. If you don't see what you need on our site we can get it for you, no problem!

Click Here to Check Out Our WeBoost Options!

This could be you! Get better service anywhere you need it with WeBoost.
IMG_2509.jpeg
Screenshot (112).png

weboost-472061-drive-reach-overland-main__75717.1673166834.jpg

Last edited:
Great to know! I am interested in getting one in the future for camping/working remote. Right now I have my Starlink starlight internet, but this would be a nice addition. I will reach out when I am ready to order one.

Since you are a dealer, can you find out/design a NMO antenna that is elevated like the one you pictured instead of just a stubby one

Last edited:
Great to know! I am interested in getting one in the future for camping/working remote. Right now I have my Starlink starlight internet, but this would be a nice addition. I will reach out when I am ready to order one.

I’ve been looking into flat mounted starlink so we could temp mount it to the roof of the truck or even the hood

I’ve been looking into flat mounted starlink so we could temp mount it to the roof of the truck or even the hood
I just ordered their short wall mount and plan on bolting the mount to my Built Right industries bed side panels. I should get my panels by next week. I plan on installing them by the next weekend 1/21/22.

Just saw that you said flat mounted. I have the RV one. That flat mounted one looks cool too.

Hey everyone, we are super excited to now be an official dealer for WeBoost cell signal boosters. For anyone who is unfamiliar with WeBoost, let me help with that!

WeBoost is a brand that makes cell service signal boosters for cars, trucks, RV's, and basically any other vehicle on wheels. The only thing you need is 1 bar of service and you will typically get boosted up to about 2-3 bars instantly when your booster is turned on. They come with everything you need to get started including the antenna and booster. The "Overland Kit" even comes with a mount that folds your antenna down so you can hit the road whenever you need to.

I personally love mine, and I bought my WeBoost far before we even became a dealer. I travel in my camper full time on the road, work remotely, and use my cell booster any time I'm out in the middle of nowhere and need service to work (see photo below of my Tacoma and another Offroad Alliance salesman's trailer). I can be in the woods, the desert, the mountains, and anywhere else and my cell booster gives me enough extra bars to run a ton of tabs of internet or stream whatever movies I want on Netflix.

I've been using mine for almost a year and can help answer ANY questions y'all might have on their products. This is a product I have a lot of real-world experience with and can vouch for myself. If you don't see what you need on our site we can get it for you, no problem!

Click Here to Check Out Our WeBoost Options!

This could be you! Get better service anywhere you need it with WeBoost.
View attachment 388569
screenshot-112-png.388640
View attachment 388568

weboost-472061-drive-reach-overland-main__75717.1673166834.jpg
Seeing some pictures on super duty's of these options would be so helpful.

Do these work? Anyone have experience with them?

Awesome! Definitely good to have your bases covered. I just ordered a Starlink since that's an amazing source for internet but every once in a while you want a good backup.

Do these work? Anyone have experience with them?
You've got first hand experience right here. I've been using one to work remotely all over the country for about 7 months. It's pretty epic when you just need another bar or two. The difference in being able to work on my laptop from 1 to 2 bars is work or no work. I drove out to the tip of the Upper Peninsula thinking I'd have to drive back after 40 minutes of no service. Once I got to the end I had just 1 tiny bar. With my cell booster I was able to keep this campsite for another 2 days and still work all day. You do need at least some service though for it to work. It won't do anything if you have 0 bars of service so keep that as an expectation.

1BC09D72-2D09-4BF5-8AD2-E0FDFB094954.jpeg

Seeing some pictures on super duty's of these options would be so helpful.
It most definitely would be! If you take another look at the post, my co-worker does indeed drive a Super Duty, although the antenna is on his camper. We make do with the photos we've got, unfortunately.

I've driven by a ton of guys out here F150's and Super Duty trucks in TX with WeBoost antennas attached to their truck bed which is usually the place to put it.

I've attached a couple options from google to give you an idea of some of your options.

weBoost and VHF_UAF antenna.JPG
IMG_4007.PNG

@OffroadAlliance I have been contemplating the Destination RV for our travel trailer since we have a hotspot that we use while camping.

Any feedback on this option? I don't see it listed on your website...

I'm wondering how much actual difference there is between this and the Drive Reach?

I just ordered their short wall mount and plan on bolting the mount to my Built Right industries bed side panels. I should get my panels by next week. I plan on installing them by the next weekend 1/21/22.

I’ve got a topper, thus the struggle to find a mount without drilling into the roof of the truck for the weboost and have found a aftermarket suction cup flat mount that might work on the roof or hood

I talked to both Wilson amplifiers and WeBoost customer service prior to purchasing and they both told me the drive reach fleet had the strongest signal gain and the best distance all things being equal but this was prior to the overland coming out

Was also told the destination rv unit is more like a home unit due to the antenna and that it’s not used while in motion
@OffroadAlliance I have been contemplating the Destination RV for our travel trailer since we have a hotspot that we use while camping.

I'm wondering how much actual difference there is between this and the Drive Reach?

We will most definitely get it on the site! I can still get it for you even though it's not on the site currently. I believe that option is their most powerful RV booster and would be perfect for when you want to set up camp for a full weekend or a week. The difference between it and the Drive reach are two things. First is that it can find towers farther away and second is that it is stationary use only. The Drive Reach can be used while moving if needed.

I’ve got a topper, thus the struggle to find a mount without drilling into the roof of the truck for the weboost and have found a aftermarket suction cup flat mount that might work on the roof or hood
There's also a mount that fits into a T slot track that you'd find on some racks or the top of a truck cap with the tracks.

How does it hold up in a car wash?
Well that depends. I wouldn't go through an automatic wash with your antenna on the truck. I use self service washes and have sprayed mine and no issues as it's meant to deal with water situations such as rain and snow. This is directly from WeBoost, "We recommend you remove the antenna as the brushes in car washes could possibly pull the antenna off your car."

Back