WARN Winch Option, Updates?

I doubt if you go after market on the bumper set up it would cost less
probably lots of modifications needed to make it look good and not a cobbled up after thought

Unless you are an awesome welder and painter.

I doubt if you go after market on the bumper set up it would cost less
probably lots of modifications needed to make it look good and not a cobbled up after thought

Unless you are an awesome welder and painter.

I would imagine most people will get the install exactly as in the media images. That way we can all be smug when we pull up next to the Power Wagons with our 6.7 engine

Just been advised by my dealer that the hidden winch is not available "YET" to order as a factory option or dealer installed.

For those who claim to have this item on order, be sure you get the it in writing and check what you are actually purchasing. Otherwise I fear you may be getting something totally different.

We placed my order yesterday and had no issue adding the winch option, we have had issues before yesterday adding the option, but the order form for mine has the winch coming with it as of yesterday.

We placed my order yesterday and had no issue adding the winch option, we have had issues before yesterday adding the option, but the order form for mine has the winch coming with it as of yesterday.

wow that’s awesome. Is there any chance you can post a photo of your order form so I can take this to my dealer as I am still having no luck in adding this to my pending order.

I suppose one thing maybe the Canada ordering system is not the same as USA

I've got a feeling the winch might be for the 7.3 only. There is no way it fits on the 6.7 with the transmission cooler in there.

Those of you that have it on your factory orders, are you 7.3 or 6.7?

I've got a feeling the winch might be for the 7.3 only. There is no way it fits on the 6.7 with the transmission cooler in there.

Those of you that have it on your factory orders, are you 7.3 or 6.7?

That’s a very good point.

I noticed that the media images show it on the 6.7

the tremor reveal at sema was a 7.3. i've been trying to get any info from warn but they are not saying anything

It’s supposed to fit both engines as well as with trucks that have ACC.

Here is my order form with the winch on it

Attachments

• 0DD5B768-9AE3-4567-9D12-B4AF16A31A4A.jpeg
    0DD5B768-9AE3-4567-9D12-B4AF16A31A4A.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 182
  • F07D9478-29B2-42D2-B9CA-745098FD6958.jpeg
    F07D9478-29B2-42D2-B9CA-745098FD6958.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 165
Does anyone know exactly which Warn winch it is? Trying to figure if it would be more $$ to have installed aftermarket or just order from Ford? But Warn has a few different ones, so just wondering which one would come with a Tremor?

Does anyone know exactly which Warn winch it is? Trying to figure if it would be more $$ to have installed aftermarket or just order from Ford? But Warn has a few different ones, so just wondering which one would come with a Tremor?

From what I understand, it’s a Warn specifically made for the Tremor and the bumper needs some kind of special bracket to bring it out further for clearance.

My dealer also shows the 15W option as available to order.

Still doesn’t seem to be available to order yet for those who already have their Tremors

not a surprise but nobody in any of the parts departments At the local Ford dealers has any idea about a Tremor winch

My dealer also shows the 15W option as available to order.

it appears that it’s not available in CANADA (yet) or for the foreseeable future according to Ford Canada.

it appears that it’s not available in CANADA (yet) or for the foreseeable future according to Ford Canada.

It's not too far to Montana, maybe come down here and order yours:cool:

Ford works pretty hard to do everything they can to stop the purchasing of NEW vehicles across borders. So that is extremely unlikely to be workable.

Back