WARN Winch Option, Updates?

Well that sure isn't going to put much of a dent in a $3000 winch!

What is this Ford cash you guys are talking about? Is that the same as my Ford Pass Rewards Points?
Yes...75000 points I got for buying my tremor = $375 at ford

Well that sure isn't going to put much of a dent in a $3000 winch!

What is this Ford cash you guys are talking about? Is that the same as my Ford Pass Rewards Points?
I was all excited.....and then.......ehhhh, not so much.....I started laughing...........

Well I figure $375.00 is better than a sharp stick in the eye.

$375 is good money. It's not like they have to give us anything. It paid for my tow hitch so I call that a good deal. No additional money out of pocket.

So I just ordered my Tremor 3 days ago and I'd forgotten to mention adding the winch. I called my fleet manager (Livermore, CA Ford) and he said he hadn't heard/known anything about it, but he'd look into it because it wasn't populating in his ordering system. A day later, he finds it, its coded as 15W for anyone looking to add it to a new Tremor order, and he's adjusting my order to have this factory installed. Since I just ordered and my lead time is 14-16 weeks, its pretty safe to say they haven't started building it yet ?

Hope this helps!

So I just ordered my Tremor 3 days ago and I'd forgotten to mention adding the winch. I called my fleet manager (Livermore, CA Ford) and he said he hadn't heard/known anything about it, but he'd look into it because it wasn't populating in his ordering system. A day later, he finds it, its coded as 15W for anyone looking to add it to a new Tremor order, and he's adjusting my order to have this factory installed. Since I just ordered and my lead time is 14-16 weeks, its pretty safe to say they haven't started building it yet ?

Hope this helps!

Congrats on getting a factory installed winch!

I am still trying to get one added to the factory order I have placed. So far the dealer has not found the code 15W. does anyone know where this might be located on the dealer ordering system?

Can the PCO that some received after the purchase of their truck be used on the winch upgrade?

does anybody know if warn is going to sell the winch mount?

Congrats on getting a factory installed winch!

I am still trying to get one added to the factory order I have placed. So far the dealer has not found the code 15W. does anyone know where this might be located on the dealer ordering system?
Thank you!
I don’t know where it’s located, but I know he had to make a call. Whether it was the factory or someone else, I couldn’t tell you. I can ask the next time I talk to him

Thank you!
I don’t know where it’s located, but I know he had to make a call. Whether it was the factory or someone else, I couldn’t tell you. I can ask the next time I talk to him

That would be great. Thanks in advance!

At my dealer now, no part number Available......

So interesting the feedback people are getting about the winch. I wonder who will be the first to get the correct one installed.

I've been anxiously awaiting this winch. I think my local dealer is sick of me calling and asking about it

I've been anxiously awaiting this winch. I think my local dealer is sick of me calling and asking about it
you and me both.

My dealer is understanding that my whole purpose of buying this truck was that I will be able to add the winch at a later date. It would be a real pain in the arse if they change something in the front end of 2021 model to accommodate I am hoping that will not be the case.....

Take a look inside the bumper opening on your Tremor. On my 6.7L, there is a radiator in there. I didn't look very hard but it is probably the transmission cooler I am seeing. I don't see how a winch is going to fit in there without relocating the cooler.

Take a look inside the bumper opening on your Tremor. On my 6.7L, there is a radiator in there. I didn't look very hard but it is probably the transmission cooler I am seeing. I don't see how a winch is going to fit in there without relocating the cooler.

This is exactly what I think will be the issue.

I will get one asap! Hope by Sept, I can have the parts on order.

I will do my own install. Love to wrench on sh!t thats not broken. Upgrades are fun. I am sure there will be a lot of dicking around with stuff.

I will get one asap! Hope by Sept, I can have the parts on order.

I will do my own install. Love to wrench on sh!t thats not broken. Upgrades are fun. I am sure there will be a lot of dicking around with stuff.

Nice. be great to see everyones winch is with the factory bumper, as Ford stated will happen mid 2020.

Back