Warn winch option code ?

cooterbrown

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 f250 ford diesel
Does anyone have the option code for the Warn winch on a tremor factory order ?

Cooterbrown! ? Shelter in place is getting to me! Don’t think they planned on making it available until later this year. I want it when it is available.

Last edited:
I ordered mid March and the winch option was not yet available. Dealer sent me an email saying my truck is scheduled for production start the week of May 25th. I plan to just purchase the kit and install myself.

harbor freight sells a badlands 12k winch with remote & synthetic line for $799. i put it on my 13 raptor & it works awesome thinking i might do it on my tremor instead of waiting also the winch is water tight

As others have said, I dont think that option is available yet.

dealership told me probably after the middle of the year

harbor freight sells a badlands 12k winch with remote & synthetic line for $799. i put it on my 13 raptor & it works awesome thinking i might do it on my tremor instead of waiting also the winch is water tight
Not to bash HF ( I buy tools from them) but $800 for something they offer, no thanks. Look at Smitty Built, Superwinch or just go Warn. You get what you pay for in the winch market. I have had great luck with the HF floor jacks and drywall lift but bad luck with the pumps, generators and winches. The pumps and generators do not last more than 90 days and the winch would probably look great until you actually needed it then after a use or two, time for a replacement. I will be adding the winch but I am not 100% sure I will get from the dealership. Since I will be doing my own instal, I will shop around for value. That being said I plan to wait until they release the factory kit. I may piece the bumper with factory parts and my own winch or just purchase the whole thing and use my Ford Cash towards it.

offroad magazine did a comparison of all heavy duty winches and badlands winch was just as good as the name brands i had one on my 13 raptor and it never let me down when i was pulling other people out

Glad you've had luck but won't change my opinion or mind. There's a reason warn winches from the 50s and 60s are still in use today. They also have a lifetime warranty on mechanical components and a 7 year warranty on electrical parts for new winches. Spend a little more now for peace of mind later.

I ordered mid March and the winch option was not yet available. Dealer sent me an email saying my truck is scheduled for production start the week of May 25th. I plan to just purchase the kit and install myself.
Do you have a part number for the winch?

Do you have a part number for the winch?

At the time I asked about adding it to my order the dealer informed me there was not yet a factory option / part number for the winch. That may have changed by now but not certain.

subject of aftermarket. All winch brand loyalty aside, anyone know of a decent mount plate setup? I'm debating the idea.

I have not located anything on the market that is specific to the newer Super Duty’s that would be hidden like the Ford option will be. Warn only offers mounts up to 2010 aside from full bumper setups it appears for the current design.

Back