Warn Winch but not the Ford Warn Winch

jlcichocki

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F-350 Tremor Lariat with sport and ultimate (Iconic Silver)
My question is, will any of the regular Warn winches fit? It appears like the Ford version is still a difficult acquisition. For the $3000 cost of the Ford version, it looks like you could get the 16.5Ti for even a little less. Many look to be the same shape, I just can’t find the Ford/Warn specs. I absolutely don’t want to change out the bumper, the winch is expensive enough lol. Thanks if anyone has any info.

jeff

if you have the 7.3 i believe you could make it fit but with the 6.7 i say no ... it is really tight .... but honestly if you wanted to fab up something yourself you could make anything fit .... but the question is does it make your truck run hotter

if you have the 7.3 i believe you could make it fit but with the 6.7 i say no ... it is really tight .... but honestly if you wanted to fab up something yourself you could make anything fit .... but the question is does it make your truck run hotter
I have a 6.7 arriving this week. Thought it had arrived last Monday but it wasn’t mine. Dealer said it was getting my gun vault installed. Trying to collect a few parts before winter sets in.

same here.... i ordered a road armor front bumper to replaced the wrecked one and it ordered 21 Sep 2020 and still hasn't shipped... but it have winch mount on it so going to add my extra 10k lb winch to it for now... looking for a new job right now as my job lost the contract so not buying any parts right now

same here.... i ordered a road armor front bumper to replaced the wrecked one and it ordered 21 Sep 2020 and still hasn't shipped... but it have winch mount on it so going to add my extra 10k lb winch to it for now... looking for a new job right now as my job lost the contract so not buying any parts right now
Sorry to hear about hard times Chris. Hang in there.

I have a 6.7 arriving this week. Thought it had arrived last Monday but it wasn’t mine. Dealer said it was getting my gun vault installed. Trying to collect a few parts before winter sets in.
I didn’t order the vault but I now want it. Did you also not order it at first and now the dealer will install it for you???

How does the normal Ford console vault hold up as a gun vault? Is there any kind of mountable handgun stand that can be easily installed inside it?

I didn’t order the vault but I now want it. Did you also not order it at first and now the dealer will install it for you???
I am buying a dealer spec truck. Ive been very picky in my search and it has almost exactly what I would order. I’ve never ordered a vehicle. I’ve never had the vault and I don’t know much about it. But it will be a gun vault for me lol!

Chris you’re in my prayers my brother that you land a new good job. Never discount the power of prayer my man. ???✌️???????????

How does the normal Ford console vault hold up as a gun vault? Is there any kind of mountable handgun stand that can be easily installed inside it?
Honestly don’t know all that much about the vault other than web pics. Not sure I would have gone out of my way to order it, but I like the idea of a locked box. I’m thinking of trying to use a Built Right plate to somehow mount my holstered Sig. The solution will be a fun experiment.
Hint, hint Matt @builtright lol. Pics when I finish.

It won't stop a determined thief, but will slow them down and meets the requirements for me to stow my sidearm while on base. I have one in my 19 F150 that I pulled to put in my 20 F350 when it gets here. I used a magnet mount, screwed down, to keep things from moving around.

Chris you’re in my prayers my brother that you land a new good job. Never discount the power of prayer my man. ???✌???????????
Thanks if i need to i can be a machanic but not my trade .... but its what happens when your a contractor

Chris you’re in my prayers my brother that you land a new good job. Never discount the power of prayer my man. ???✌???????????
Chris what was the name of your thread with the accident and snake pits info on power stop brakes my man

Honestly don’t know all that much about the vault other than web pics. Not sure I would have gone out of my way to order it, but I like the idea of a locked box. I’m thinking of trying to use a Built Right plate to somehow mount my holstered Sig. The solution will be a fun experiment.
Hint, hint Matt @builtright lol. Pics when I finish.
The Vault is nice to deep just a laptop in there and alot of other things and it nice to throw everything in there when you take it to a shop and forgot to take everything out that not locked up

Thanks if i need to i can be a machanic but not my trade .... but its what happens when your a contractor
Well i still Pray a great opportunity presents itself for you.

The Vault is nice to deep just a laptop in there and alot of other things and it nice to throw everything in there when you take it to a shop and forgot to take everything out that not locked up
the thread where You got into that accident and posted the videos.

Well i still Pray a great opportunity presents itself for you.
Thanks man... it means alot that people care .... even when you don't know them

Back