Warn ascent bumper

The rear seats latch down in seating position. My does on the left. So yours must not work right as well. If I pull the strap on the car seat tight it raises the bottom.

No the latch is not used to raise the seats.

Page 154 and 155 (157 158 PDF)
1613426595127.png

1613426653499.png

I'm sry but if you don't pull the strap on the bottom the driver side won't raise but the passenger won't lock. It has too other wise the car seat wouldn't be safe back there. And the seat has a latch at the bottom. Your wrong

I'm sry but if you don't pull the strap on the bottom the driver side won't raise but the passenger won't lock. It has too other wise the car seat wouldn't be safe back there. And the seat has a latch at the bottom. Your wrong

So your telling me that the hundreds of thousands of manuals distributed every year since the F150 have had this cab are wrong? They don't lock down.

The car seats should latch to the anchors under the backrest not the seat themselves i don't know what you are pulling on or attached to.

So your telling me that the hundreds of thousands of manuals distributed every year since the F150 have had this cab are wrong? They don't lock down.

The car seats should latch to the anchors under the backrest not the seat themselves i don't know what you are pulling on or attached to.
Listen if it's got a latch and a pin to lock to. it does . Even the damn pic u posted says lift lever flip seat up. To access storage

Second pic.

And my 21 don't have a lever at all it's got a pic strap beside the pivot point. And the car seat hooks move with the bottom of the seat. I have a 2021 so yours might be different. But I'm telling you it does now

Listen if it's got a latch and a pin to lock to. it does . Even the damn pic u posted says lift lever flip seat up. To access storage
Dude I'm trying to help you out here. In no way does the seat latch down unless locked. The "rear under seat storage if equipped" is somthing complete different and wouldn't be described as a "latch" when its clearly describes as a "strap" to bring the seat down.

If you dont agree with me or the manual thats fine but wasting your own time asking the dealer to make the truck do somthing its not supposed to do is all on you.

Done talking about it

Got the bumper on now seeing what all I have to cut to use the 8274.

Attachments

• IMG_20210220_145530531_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210220_145530531_HDR.jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_20210220_145546378_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210220_145546378_HDR.jpg
    432.9 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_20210220_145549898_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210220_145549898_HDR.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 244
Got the bumper on now seeing what all I have to cut to use the 8274.
What is the look from the camera view inside the truck? I'm thinking on getting the bumper w/o the pilers. Looking good.

I will try tomorrow working overtime today. But it don't stick out much. Not as much as I wanted. It's real close to the grille

My truck is a xlt I don't think it has a front camera.

My truck is a xlt I don't think it has a front camera.
I have the same truck. 2020 XLT f350 Tremor- Their is a camera button above the radio To the right. You can cycle to different camera views. Thanks again I’m just wondering how it looks. And by the way are you running duel batteries in your set up or just one?

I have the same truck. 2020 XLT f350 Tremor- Their is a camera button above the radio To the right. You can cycle to different camera views. Thanks again I’m just wondering how it looks. And by the way are you running duel batteries in your set up or just one?
Duals and dual alternators. Is it the camera in the ford emblem?

Duals and dual alternators. Is it the camera in the ford emblem?
Yea, I think so. I wish i would have gotten the dual set up. I didn’t think about it until after getting the truck. The Warn bumper is the only one i like. After looking it Hundreds of aftermarket bumpers.

Back